Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't she unable to go full supernova because she isn't immune to her own powers? She has to keep the radiation dosage low.
    She did for a whie but not indefinitely, the suit Hank Pym built for her helped her body protect itslef but it was never a permanent solution, it just helped her metabolism to adjust to her powers until it got to the point she no longer needed the suit (IIRC)

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    She did for a whie but not indefinitely, the suit Hank Pym built for her helped her body protect itslef but it was never a permanent solution, it just helped her metabolism to adjust to her powers until it got to the point she no longer needed the suit (IIRC)
    That's my understanding too. She should be immune to her powers now.... though she did have cancer.

What does everyone think of her costume? Do you think she needs an upgrade? The yellow is pretty iconic but it looks a bit out of date in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    What does everyone think of her costume? Do you think she needs an upgrade? The yellow is pretty iconic but it looks a bit out of date in my opinion.
    Personally, I would love it if Angel stayed with her iconic Spider-Friends outfit. But if there must be an upgrade, then Marvel must find designers brimming with creativity & filled with a healthy imagination. For whenever it is changed, Angel's updated suits simply haven't set the world on fire.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-20-2019 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

The one she had in the second half of New Warriors was very much of it's time. It's not surprising that Wasp made her replace it when she joined the Avengers! All of her other outfits are similar to her original 80s one, aren't they?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Honestly Firestar has never had that great of a look.

She's confirmed part of the new Hickman book.

Last edited by Holt; 03-23-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

I know, that's pretty awesome, she is pretty obviously part of this. That's a nice change for Firestar. I wonder about her presence this fall, there is a good chance she may end up being part of Maximum Carnage since she was integral in taking down Carnage last time.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Definitely needs a new costume.

Also nice to see her again.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

Considering how iconic her classic costume is, I'd say an update to it would be best. Something akin to the most recent version of Wolverine's blue & gold uniform would be best.

Given that Firestar is making an appearance in House of X / Powers of X, do you think there is a good chance she will go directly into Absolute Carnage?

I have a feeling that it's not a coincidence that she is getting some emphasis in the event just prior to Absolute Carnage, I think they might bring her in again to fight against Carnage.

Didn't she almost kill carnage? I'm sure I remember Spiderman having to talk her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Yes! Can't wait. About time angel was shown some love.

will she ever get any attention on the team compared to that "other" redhead? Just saying. Time for her to be a leader of her own squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    will she ever get any attention on the team compared to that "other" redhead? Just saying. Time for her to be a leader of her own squad.
    Exactly. Just like her days with the Young Allies.