Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes we do. It comes up in Marvel Divas #2.
    Ok, thanks.

Seems silly for her to be using her powers again if there is a threat of the cancer returning. Hopefully a line will be drawn over this and she can move on and maybe get a power upgrade ( not that she needs it cos she's already a force of nature)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And that can just be done with a line from Beast..."Looks like Pym's device worked...your immune to your own powers now."
    Speaking as a fan of both Firestar and Hank Pym, that scenario would simply be wonderful.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-03-2019 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Had a dream that I walked into a comic store and saw a big poster of Firestar with the open hand of Galactus behind her. Very reminiscent of Fantastic Four #244, only instead of Frankie Raye, it was Angelica in her classic costume. I suppose that's one way to cure her.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Had a dream that I walked into a comic store and saw a big poster of Firestar with the open hand of Galactus behind her. Very reminiscent of Fantastic Four #244, only instead of Frankie Raye, it was Angelica in her classic costume. I suppose that's one way to cure her.
    hmm. wow. we'll see. I wouldn't mind her being seen more often in the greater marvel world. Crossovers, etc.

Absolutely beautiful!

Definitely her best look by far!! I love her gloves and mask.
    My only nitpick is that most artists would draw those zippers way down because they're almost pre-pubescent kids (see Catwoman or Black Cat).

This really is a fantastic costume. Big fan of the orange-to-red stripes and how well it all works as a complete garment, and I adore her hopeful expression!

Love this design.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Absolutely beautiful!
    Agreed. Simply gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    This really is a fantastic costume. Big fan of the orange-to-red stripes and how well it all works as a complete garment, and I adore her hopeful expression!
    Me too. This is truly wonderful fan-art.

I really want her to return to animation as a regular character badly. Part of a team!

She didn't show up in Age of Xman as far as I'm aware

Just waiting to see what Hickman has in store for her. She featured prominently on a promo poster.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Cool Firestar cosplay from a few years back:

https://www.deviantart.com/darklabry...star-559340530

I know she's been nothing but background lately, but how should she be handled? Should she stay with the X-Men or move onto something else?
    I think she should stay with her fellow mutants. The only other teams Marvel are interested in are the Avengers (she wouldn't fit in with its current roster), the Fantastic Four (goes without saying), the Champions (cancelled and she's too old to hang out with those kids) and Agent of Atlas (not Asian).

I've been saying she should have been on X-men: Marauders from the start. She has the friendship with Bobby and the tension with Emma. Plus I would like to see her get some more female friends. Her other girlfriends (Namorita and Mickey are in Limbo) and I didn't buy into the Diva storyline with Hellcat, Monica and Blackcat. To me, they just seemed to be thrown together because they were not being used.

And who else miss artists rendering her powers as light/energy based (microwaves) instead of flames? I'm tired of Marvel treating her and Magma as Human Torch subs. Angel is one of the most powerful energy-base mutants in the game. I would put her on top of the Summer brothers, , Dazzler (if she's not absorbing Blackbolt), Sunspot (energy blast only), Thunderbird 3, Jubilee and Boom Boom. I mean, sister can open Stargates on her own. Sunfire (with his upgrades in Uncanny Avengers) would give her a run for her money. BUt the only one more powerful would be Vulcan.

Who owns the movie rights to Firestar? Marvel or Sony?