Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like I'm one of the few people who like Kraven even without KLH.
    I enjoy Kraven. he is top 5 for me. And I have never read KLH. But when I think about him I put him like The Kingpin andother one I enjoy. They are a threat to Spiderman because the writers job Spiderman a bit when they are around. he just doesnt seem as powerful. Like in the early days where Kingpin went toe to toe with Spidey yet in OMD Spiderman beats him with in an inch of his life with out even trying.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

He at least has his own motivations and good enough reasons to not care about unmasking Spidey (Other villains who have captured him don't bother a lot of times for no reason), but overall his stories don't tend to be very interesting, guy's so honor driven he doesn't even like playing too dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I enjoy Kraven. he is top 5 for me. And I have never read KLH. But when I think about him I put him like The Kingpin andother one I enjoy. They are a threat to Spiderman because the writers job Spiderman a bit when they are around. he just doesnt seem as powerful. Like in the early days where Kingpin went toe to toe with Spidey yet in OMD Spiderman beats him with in an inch of his life with out even trying.
    Fisk was much stronger early on, he got nerfed over time and generally is a big threat to weaker characters like Daredevil, and not really much of a threat to Spidey when fighting, but his connections and control he has over the crime is what makes him dangerous, so the battle nerf improved him in other ways.

Casual fans seem to love him. The 90's animated show utilized him excellently as well.

Spectacular Member Obeythemoderators's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Casual fans seem to love him. The 90's animated show utilized him excellently as well.
    Interesting you would say that because I think that version is probably the least true to the original version. Not crapping on your take I am just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He at least has his own motivations and good enough reasons to not care about unmasking Spidey (Other villains who have captured him don't bother a lot of times for no reason), but overall his stories don't tend to be very interesting, guy's so honor driven he doesn't even like playing too dirty.
    I think you can deliver some fun stories with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obeythemoderators View Post
    Interesting you would say that because I think that version is probably the least true to the original version. Not crapping on your take I am just saying.
    Well, he was barely a bad guy. I think he was just an antagonist in his first episode and that's about it. I don't think Spidey even actually beat him, come to think of it.

Well, he was barely a bad guy. I think he was just an antagonist in his first episode and that's about it. I don't think Spidey even actually beat him, come to think of it.

My favorite Story with him was where he was fighting Blackie Drago Vulture and Spiderman gets involved and the two team up against Spidey.

And yea the first episode he was in on the Spiderman cartoon was episode 7. He was driven made by this wonder drug that can heal any wound. It made him more beast like and he was in New York to bring the woman he loved back to Africa or something and she was looking for a cure to the drug which of course she finds and gives him and the two leave.

The second time he shows up he helps Dr Crawford find Spiderman and give him the cure for his mutation. Saving Spiderman's life as he stopped Punisher from killing him.
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-06-2021 at 02:23 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

You can, problem is that generally he didn't have those, which hurt his potential, then he killed himself, which didn't help lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    You can, problem is that generally he didn't have those, which hurt his potential, then he killed himself, which didn't help lol.
    I've liked the one-off Kraven stories I've read...

Kindred, possibly.