Default The Supreme Intelligence vs The Ancient One

Supreme Intelligence vs The Ancient One MCU versions

Can the SI even... fight? We have precious little to go off of other than she/it can muck with you if if wind up interfacing with her/it.

Assuming the Ancient One is plugged in... I dunno. Carol managed to overpower it by basically going "Fuuuuck yooouuuu!". My guess is an ancient mega wizard with absurd experience and what not could probably do the same?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I guess that the Supreme Intelligence could order an entire fleet and with those warheads to surround the Earth and render it uninhabitable from more places than the Ancient One and her sorcerers could simultaneously defend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I guess that the Supreme Intelligence could order an entire fleet and with those warheads to surround the Earth and render it uninhabitable from more places than the Ancient One and her sorcerers could simultaneously defend.
    Ya see... this is why we need to know the context of the fight :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Supreme Intelligence vs The Ancient One MCU versions
    Carol whupped the SI in her realm where she supposedly controlled the horizontal and the vertical. The Ancient One is used to being in weird dimensions and won't be disoriented. I'm betting on her.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ya see... this is why we need to know the context of the fight :P
    Sorry For the fight they get all the powers shown in there movies for the purpose of the fight the SI is a real person.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Sorry For the fight they get all the powers shown in there movies for the purpose of the fight the SI is a real person.
    Oh hmm. In that case, I agree with Powerboy's post. She should be experienced enough in non linear combat to more than match the SI.
    - big_adventure