Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    832

    Default

    I've seriously wondered how Sinister knows about Hyperstorm. All I remember is that the FF, Nathaniel Richards, Doom, Kristoff, and Galactus should be the only people who know about him.

  2. #92
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I've seriously wondered how Sinister knows about Hyperstorm. All I remember is that the FF, Nathaniel Richards, Doom, Kristoff, and Galactus should be the only people who know about him.
    Well we know about him...

  3. #93
    Incredible Member norj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I guess it's because once you make them omega TK / TP, Scott's powers become a bit irrelevant.

    I mean, Scott is powerful, but when you're Nate Gray, having eye beams is not going to give you much.
    His sons seem to inherit his taste in women, Cable and Lee Forrester, Nate and Maddie.

  4. #94
    Extraordinary Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    9,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I've seriously wondered how Sinister knows about Hyperstorm. All I remember is that the FF, Nathaniel Richards, Doom, Kristoff, and Galactus should be the only people who know about him.
    I know at least once he time traveled simply to test the viability of a plan he had - he easily could have gathered a little more information while he was there. Or interrogated one of the many people who come to the Marvel universe from the future - enough that 616 is in danger of becoming like that South Park episode about time travelling refugees...
    "Theory: The Phoenix doesn't corrupt the characters, it corrupts the authors." Gambit, King of Thieves

  5. #95
    Incredible Member norj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I know at least once he time traveled simply to test the viability of a plan he had - he easily could have gathered a little more information while he was there. Or interrogated one of the many people who come to the Marvel universe from the future - enough that 616 is in danger of becoming like that South Park episode about time travelling refugees...
    We need to build a Time wall! Wait that was already done and the Avengers destroyed it.

  6. #96
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The Summer/Grey/Pym/Maximoff/Neramani/Xavier family tree deifies logic and the very laws of time and space.
    Now I want to see an AU where Scott Summers and Lorna Dane had their normal lives, but then later married and had a kid together, if only to see the tangled mess *that* family tree would be...

  7. #97
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    AoXM is serving up plenty of X-Offspring panel time.

    More mischief from the mysterious twins, Maxime and Manon in NextGen. Not clear whose side they are on or what their deal is. But they are kind of cute, if not just a tad evil.

    And then we have a TJ with a slightly tweaked name in Amazing Nightcrawler. Wonder if she's the true TJ? Clearly she is much younger than the Exiles version.

  8. #98
    Mighty Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    The AoXM TJ has a different name, Tenia Jean.

    Nocturne is Talia Josephine

  9. #99
    Mighty Member AppleJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    1,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The AoXM TJ has a different name, Tenia Jean.

    Nocturne is Talia Josephine
    Yes, exactly my point. The question is why? So far no other character in AoXM has had a changed name. It seems noteworthy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •