Extraordinary Member

Default Michael Myers vs. the Undertaker- Hell in a Cell

The Boogie Man is locked in a cage with the Deadman. Only one of them gets to leave.

Who is it?

(This is Kayfabe Taker, if that weren't obvious)

Going with the man who tore a kitchen island leading to a bunker - which required machinery to move - from its foundation with his bare hands.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Going with the man who tore a kitchen island leading to a bunker - which required machinery to move - from its foundation with his bare hands.
    After two fingers had been shot off!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Over the guy who can teleport and summon lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Over the guy who can teleport and summon lightning?
    Canon, but technically hasn't done it mid-match to my knowledge. Undertaker is 6'10 which is a few inches taller than Michael and trained in some martial-arts[Undertaker]. Michael is durable enough to take any non lethal punishment. The most lethal in-ring weapon would probably be the Sledgehammer, so whoever discovers that first has the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Canon, but technically hasn't done it mid-match
    That doesn't really matter all that much because this isn't a WWE mach there just in a cage or maybe this is a wwe mach I don't know but ya current undertaker is not winning this.
    Last edited by choptop; 04-01-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That doesn't really matter all that much because this isn't a WWE mach there just in a cage or maybe this is a wwe mach I don't know but ya current undertaker is not winning this.
    I suppose technically the Undertaker can just stay away from him by teleporting and keep hammering him with lightning bolts or even open the ground/ mat under him and drop him into hell. What the Undertaker cannot do is fight him hand to hand.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member

Going by current Undertaker... He completely squashed Cena? So maybe?
    Classic Undertaker utterly wrecks Myers.
    Physically as well.
    Taker, for example, used One hand to hold Ultimate Warrior's two hands from overpowering him. He was able to physically harm Kane, who no-sold a Stunner to the point of snapping his head back and looking at Stone Cold. The Stunner, at this point, was all-powerful. So much so that it would send you over the top rope at a Rumble or pin basically anyone else. Kane, who tanked repeated chair-shots from the Acolytes like they were normal hits from a normal wrestler.. Then you get into the supernatural stuff.

Also, if we are talking about the retconned Myers from the new movie, he really has no feats even close to Undertaker's so... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Going by current Undertaker... He completely squashed Cena? So maybe?
    Classic Undertaker utterly wrecks Myers.
    Physically as well.
    Taker, for example, used One hand to hold Ultimate Warrior's two hands from overpowering him. He was able to physically harm Kane, who no-sold a Stunner to the point of snapping his head back and looking at Stone Cold. The Stunner, at this point, was all-powerful. So much so that it would send you over the top rope at a Rumble or pin basically anyone else. Kane, who tanked repeated chair-shots from the Acolytes like they were normal hits from a normal wrestler.. Then you get into the supernatural stuff.

Also, if we are talking about the retconned Myers from the new movie, he really has no feats even close to Undertaker's so... meh.
    I personally don't put to much stock in the Cena taker WM fight it just seems more like a low showing for Cena.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I personally don't put to much stock in the Cena taker WM fight it just seems more like a low showing for Cena.
    Seemed kinda insane to me too.
    But WWE is weird nowadays so meh.
    We have almost no feats for a modern Taker to be fair so it is hard to really go with anything for him.

Seemed kinda insane to me too.
    But WWE is weird nowadays so meh.
    We have almost no feats for a modern Taker to be fair so it is hard to really go with anything for him.
    I just took it as his overall feats which would mean mostly his "Zombie" feats from the days of Paul Bearer and the Urn when he would get up from anything and everything within seconds with that slow sit-up combined with his Ministry of Darkness stuff. The supernatural era was what interested me. It's been a decade since I've kept with wrestling or the Undertaker.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I just took it as his overall feats which would mean mostly his "Zombie" feats from the days of Paul Bearer and the Urn when he would get up from anything and everything within seconds with that slow sit-up combined with his Ministry of Darkness stuff. The supernatural era was what interested me. It's been a decade since I've kept with wrestling or the Undertaker.
    Well.... using those feats we have things like:

Telekinesis on the level that he lifted and shifted around a 10,000lb ring while not actually being there.
    Coming back from complete bodily destruction
    Buried alive many times
    Being destroyed on the "Other Side" by Kane and still coming back. This was described as his very spirit being annihilated and yet he returned still.
    He also has the power to destroy spirits, also to speak with them, see them, etc.
    He has mind control to the point of possession.
    Of course the lightning bolts and fireballs that we are all familiar with
    Weather control, including mist, fog, rain, raining blood, thunder and lightning of course
    Teleportation
    Light and darkness control
    Opening portals in the ring (somewhat different from teleportation)
    Being able to create copies of people (such as showing Diesel himself in a coffin)
    Natural chill that overwhelms even a desert (referenced many time by announcers)
    Fear aura (so much so that his entrance even caused Stone Cold to lose everything he had planned upon seeing it the first time)
    Supernatural awareness (various points in time he has sensed things that he could not see or be a part of)
    The ability to take many actions even without a body or while he was "destroyed" a few times
    (Really weird one but legitimately happened in the old days a few times) the ability to amplify his weight to the point that Hogan (and others) could not initially bodyslam him... Yes, this one is absurd but meh.. So was wrestling many times.

And I am sure there are more but I am a little tired right now. I once listed a huge list of feats for him long ago but I have no idea what thread it was in. But these are pretty good starting points.

I count everything from WrestleMania XXVII intill now as current undertaker he's just never been the same......