Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default What will the Avengers line up be after End Game

Downey, Evans and Ruffalo are gone so no IM, CA and Hulk. Helmsworth says he will do another Thor movie but I doubt he will still be around for the next Avenger movie whenever it premieres. Cumberbatch is a maybe. Johansson will do her solo movies and will probably be out as well as Renner. I think Rudd will out after the next Ant Man as well.

That leaves Captain Marvell, Black Panther, Spider-man definite probably also Shang Chi. Maybes Dr. Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch.

I think they need to lay off the Avengers for 5 years or more after Endgame. Allow the new characters of Phase IV to develop in their own films before bringing them together, much like they did before Avengers.

Plus not focusing on the team oriented Avengers will give them a chance to somehow bring the other teams of the X-men and FF into the MCU without them being overshadowed by the Avengers.

BANNED

Marvel, Panther, Strange, Widow, Thor in a smaller role, Ronin, Ant-Man and Wasp I think are locks at this point.

Given that every single Avengers movie has made over a billion dollars, I'd be shocked if we didn't see more Avengers movies.

Evan's has said hes done and wants to get behind the camera. but has anyone else 100% said they are done? Or are we going off rumors because of expiring contracts? Cause I didnt know Ruffalo was done.

If those guy are all gone I'd like Black Panther to lead Antman,Spider man,Vision,Wanda, and Falcon.

Let Captain Marvel Lead a cosmic team with Guardians,Valkrie, Thor and any other cosmic heroes we get and dr strange being on call for both teams. Actually iono maybe Thor should stay an Avenger...

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Given that every single Avengers movie has made over a billion dollars, I'd be shocked if we didn't see more Avengers movies.
    They don't have to be avengers films they can be big civil war style Crossover movies. But yea even if they rebrand New avengers the films are gonna keep rolling in.

CM kind of sets up Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel so she's a possibility (although maybe she'll be Ms. marvel to seperate her from Carol).

Along with Wasp, Thor, and maybe Strange in the place of Dr. Druid, maybe an UNDER SEIGE movie isn't too far off.....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member

I think they'll just replace Cap with Bucky until they can lure Evans back. Eventually they will have to recast. All franchises do eventually.

I think The Avengers brand is too popular and ingrained into the movies to completely drop from the MCU even if it might be handled differently moving forward or be "on break" as they try new properties/groups like the Eternals or even the X-Men/FF.

I also think it's pretty likely that the events of Infinity War will cement how important it is that Earth have some kind of organized and significant response to Thanos-level threats.

Roster-wise I think Black Panther and Captain Marvel are musts, as are likely Ant-Man and Wasp since they're still relatively new on the scene. Maybe Scarlet Witch if they feel like there's more they can do with her, or Vision if they bring him back.

I just hope Spider-Man isn't in it .

Locks
    Black Panther and Captain Marvel

Possible/Probable
    Ant-Man, Wasp, Bucky (new cap?), Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Widow (especially if they get around to her own movie)

Some chance
    Dr. Strange, Spidey
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 03-17-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Can they do Spider-Woman? Maybe they'll have Carol lead a type of New Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Locks
    Black Panther and Captain Marvel

Possible/Probable
    Ant-Man, Wasp, Bucky (new cap?), Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Widow (especially if they get around to her own movie)

Some chance
    Dr. Strange, Spidey
    Yeah, I don't see Strange having any kind of permanent membership on an official team.

With Stark gone I'm not sure if Spidey will have a place on the Avengers anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Can they do Spider-Woman? Maybe they'll have Carol lead a type of New Avengers.
    If Sony will let them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Strange having any kind of permanent membership on an official team.
    I think Carol has less of a chance at a permanent roster than Strange. But both of them would seem to be locks. You don't sign up for a leading Marvel character, especially an Earth-based one, without understanding you're going to do Avengers movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    CM kind of sets up Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel so she's a possibility (although maybe she'll be Ms. marvel to seperate her from Carol).

Along with Wasp, Thor, and maybe Strange in the place of Dr. Druid, maybe an UNDER SEIGE movie isn't too far off.....
    Give me Shulkie, Namor, and Marrina!
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

With Stark gone I'm not sure if Spidey will have a place on the Avengers anymore.

If Sony will let them.
    Sony bought the rights to Spider Women too? From my understanding they dont own Jessica Drew because she has nothing to do with Spiderman. Or are we talking about a different later spider Woman?