Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Id do an anthology series that doesnt follow one team of X-men but told in a mini-series format that tells a specific story for several teams. They could even tie Cable into it and reveal the twist at the end that these are all connected through time travel/alternate universe shenanigans
    Love that cover. To bad that when i bought it Husk and Lady mastermind. (Husk was one of my favs)

X-men West Coast

Trainees

I would try something similiar to the Ultimate X-Men, but not quite as young: Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Wolverine, Iceman, Colossus, and Beast with Rogue and Gambit, too.

Astonishing Member

Well, ages ago I had the idea for a cartoon called X-Men: Underground which would be about a group of X-Men who were on the run (I'll admit, I cribbed the idea from the cartoon G.I. Joe Renegades, but with some of Claremont's X-Treme X-Men and the Australia period mixed in). The idea would be that the main X-Men group is on the verge of respectability as they've made a deal with the government to become the XSE and become the official body dealing with mutant affairs and crises. But a small group of X-Men do some digging and find out that the government agency they signed with was actually run by Bastion who's using it as a front to create Omega Sentinels. Before they can reveal it though, something happens that gets them accused of terrorism. So, the group I had in mind was:

Storm
    Wolverine
    Rogue
    Beast
    Gambit
    Jubilee

The idea was that Storm, Wolverine, Rogue and Beast were already members. As was Thunderbird (John Proudstar) who dies during the supposed terrorist attack. Gambit's one of Storm's criminal contacts who kind of skirts the edge of the group. And Jubilee's this clever little runaway who hooks up with the group early on (I nearly didn't have Jubilee in the group, which is odd for me. But then I realized it would give more of an opportunity to depict something closer to her comics backstory). They would be hunted by XSE agents Bishop and Sage. Then if it went to season 2, Warpath would join after learning what happened to Thunderbird.

I've also been toying with the idea of a cartoon that revisited the XTAS cast years later, but I'm still working out the bugs.

O5 right at the same time ANAD team comes along, show a two team dynamic and let them play off each other and at the same time rival each other. Incorporate how the O5 do have an experience advantage over ANAD but the advances in training and technology with the fact ANAD have some powerful members quickly puts them right at almost on the same level as O5. Incorporate the school setting and have each team picked for specific missions, show how the O5 is pretty much a well oiled machine, while ANAD has drama that effects the team i.e. members not sticking around like Sunfire and Banshee or the early death of Thunderbird.

They could catch us up at the beginning with a recap showing what the O5 have done up until this point and do a 2 part story establishing the teams. Havok and Polaris can be the wild cards, with each being assigned to either one of the teams depending on the training or real world missions, this can give the benefit of bonding with each team and those struggles can play out in the show, like Alex being annoyed by working with Logan and preferring to be with his brother and the O5 initially but growing to like the ANAD team and going on to prefer working with them over the O5, sort of establishing him as a rival and his own character away from his brother Scoot.

Amazing Member

While lineups are cool where would an X-Men show most likely go
    Disney XD?
    Freeform??
    FX?
    Hulu??
    Disney+