Default Abomination (MCU) vs Luke Cage and Iron Fist (616)

Fight #1:

Abomination (MCU) vs Luke Cage and Iron Fist (616)

Standard arena fight.

Fight #2:

If Blonsky wins round one:

Abomination (MCU) vs Spider-Man, Luke Cage and Iron Fist (616)

Standard arena fight.

Abomination stomps

edit: read this wrong thought it said MCU nvm
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-18-2019 at 06:07 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Hmm. Kind of depends on if we are scaling Abomination up to the Hulk we see in Avengers.

He was tanking Hulk's best shots without much trouble and head butting rockets.

Danny is many many times faster than him and can spam the IF, so how well Blonsky does is kind of depending on if we are treating the Hulk as having his later feats of space whale punching or not.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I really wouldn't use the later feats. Aside from all the real world reasons to cast some doubt, like the MCU still being in its infancy and power levels not being firmly established yet, Hulk is just a bad candidate to use for someone else's scaling. His strength varies with his anger. When he got angry enough, he overpowered Abomination. And between his solo movie and the Avengers, Banner seems to have learned to tap into that rage power much better. So we don't really know if modern Banner could have just unleashed that on Abomination and laid him out with one punch. It is just too many question marks for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I really wouldn't use the later feats. Aside from all the real world reasons to cast some doubt, like the MCU still being in its infancy and power levels not being firmly established yet, Hulk is just a bad candidate to use for someone else's scaling. His strength varies with his anger. When he got angry enough, he overpowered Abomination. And between his solo movie and the Avengers, Banner seems to have learned to tap into that rage power much better. So we don't really know if modern Banner could have just unleashed that on Abomination and laid him out with one punch. It is just too many question marks for my taste.
    I'm inclined to agree. Which should really mean Blonsky is paste here.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Fight #1:

Abomination (MCU) vs Luke Cage and Iron Fist (616)

Standard arena fight.

Fight #2:

If Blonsky wins round one:

Abomination (MCU) vs Spider-Man, Luke Cage and Iron Fist (616)

Standard arena fight.
    As far as the initial fight, Blonsky and the Hulk seem pretty evenly matched. Luke doesn't have the strength to hurt him unless he got a serious powerup in season 2 and I just can't see Blonsky going down to the Ironfist before IF gets hit or at least hit by debris and it's not going to take much of a hit to take out Danny.
    Power with Girl is better.

Spectacular Member

I don't know about Iron Fist, but 616 Spider-Man and Luke Cage would have no trouble with MCU Abomination. Like another poster said, we can't retroactively apply Hulk's feats post-solo film to Blonsky, especially since 1. The time they fought, Banner took a serum to suppress Hulk and 2. Hulk seemed to experience a soft reboot of sorts within the MCU continuity starting with Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    I don't know about Iron Fist, but 616 Spider-Man and Luke Cage would have no trouble with MCU Abomination. Like another poster said, we can't retroactively apply Hulk's feats post-solo film to Blonsky, especially since 1. The time they fought, Banner took a serum to suppress Hulk and 2. Hulk seemed to experience a soft reboot of sorts within the MCU continuity starting with Avengers.
    Good catch. I didn't see that it was 616 Cage and Ironfist. I just saw Abomination (MCU) and didn't catch that it wasn't MCU Cage and IF.
    Power with Girl is better.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    Iron Fist is significantly worse for Blonsky than 616 Spidey would be. He's about as fast as Peter, but hits SIGNIFANTLY harder and is MUCH more skilled.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan