Default Michael Jai White on Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight

I'd never heard this before. Pretty interesting.
    The J-man

He also talked about it on Vlad TV. Said Ledger wasnt a method actor at all inbetween scenes he was just a normal guy having fun.

that was enlightening. Michael Jai White's speaking voice always cracks me up. first time I heard it was on the Black Dynamite special features.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that was enlightening. Michael Jai White's speaking voice always cracks me up. first time I heard it was on the Black Dynamite special features.
    Yea but you wouldn't make fun of it to his face. Lol I know your just joking but this Dude has Black Belts coming out the ass. Lol Joe Rogan (Who has one of the hardest side kicks ever recorded with a pressure plate) tells a story about how he was showing off his kick and MJW was like oh yea I got a nice side kick too. And then proceeds to then break the chain and send the bag flying. Rogan said it was the hardest kicks hes ever seen and hes a commentator for the UFC and comeptedt in Tae Kwon Do and pro Kickboixng when he was younger. So that's crazy imo,I didnt even know he was a martial artists till around Black dynamite.

Yea anyway on Vlad he just goes on and on about how much fun Ledger was. And the media got it wrong he wasnt a method actor when the camera cut he was out or character. Also love that Ledger did full makeup just to help others with they're scenes.