Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Would love them on the Avengers, I think x-force is a little dark and murdery for this couple. I would just like them to stay on Earth. I feel like them joining guardians or something of the sort would keep them too dark from the x-family.
    It would be interesting if the West Coast Avengers got revamped along the lines of the original 1980s series. But NO Alex or Wanda. Rogue still has a home on the west coast, right?

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Interesting tease about Gambit & Rogue possibly ending up in a team they've never been part of before - I hope it's still an X-team though, X-Force perhaps?

Very much looking forward to C2E2 now if we're indeed getting actual news!
    An X-Force revamp perhaps? With Logan, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, plus a few others? Maybe this becomes like the X-men Blue squad of old, while Uncanny has kind of the Gold squad (Storm, Jean, Bishop, Iceman, etc.). Just a thought.

I’ll be looking forward to C2E2 this weekend as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Do we really need MORE Logan?
    We do. I’m one of those who doesn’t mind at all when he’s in a bunch of books, and will buy them all. Same with Cable. Or at least I was, until they made him a kid. Boo.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

My first thought for the Rogue/Gambit team would normally be X-Factor, but I don't know if the editorial team counts All New X-Factor as a separate team from 'X-Factor.'
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    An X-Force revamp perhaps? With Logan, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, plus a few others? .
    A team with all of them would just be called X-men to increase sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I was going to say that I do not see Cyclops and Rogue in an X-Force (especially with how they try to distance Scott from that) but hey, if even Storm was in X-Force I guess the name has already lost all the meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    they need to rip Rogue from Kelly's control, her books are always underselling and getting cancelled
    Please! Also - hot take, but she’s really not very good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Please! Also - hot take, but she’s really not very good.
    It’s a good take.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Call them X-Men Purple...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    An X-Force revamp perhaps? With Logan, Cyclops, Gambit and Rogue, plus a few others? Maybe this becomes like the X-men Blue squad of old, while Uncanny has kind of the Gold squad (Storm, Jean, Bishop, Iceman, etc.). Just a thought.
    I would love that so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    My first thought for the Rogue/Gambit team would normally be X-Factor, but I don't know if the editorial team counts All New X-Factor as a separate team from 'X-Factor.'
    Gambit already was a part of X-Factor so new team is definitely not X-Factor.

Love these Monday columns. I'm glad JDW has started them. They remind me, fondly, of the X-POSITION articles that CBR used to run and this one has more previews.

The one I'm most intrigued by is Rachel. She's been MIA since Extermination and I hope she shows up again soon. I'd like to see her in a new, more consistent role. With both Jean and Scott back, I'd like to see them rebuild their family.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit already was a part of X-Factor so new team is definitely not X-Factor.
    As I said, it'd come down to whether or not they consider ANXF a normal X-Factor team or not. Keep up.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Excalibur relaunch or X-Force revamp are my bets for the G&R team book.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    The one I'm most intrigued by is Rachel. She's been MIA since Extermination and I hope she shows up again soon. I'd like to see her in a new, more consistent role. With both Jean and Scott back, I'd like to see them rebuild their family.
    She's likely returning in X-Force 6 or the end of X-force 5. I too would like to see those things, but this is Rachel we're talking about. The X-Office has purposely destroyed her character over the past two years and purposely separated her from all Summers and Grey X-Men as much as they can. While there isn't a rule per White about Rachel and Jean, it's pretty much standard that only one female Grey is allowed to be in the main X-books at one time and the other disappears. So I don't expect to see Rachel staying long in the present time, or she stays in X-Force with no crossover.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That would be cool but knowing Mavel they will just ignore it and they all will act like they don't know each other, it is such a waste sadly