Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    Well, Tom should write better stories. FNSM has been REALLY, REALLY bad. Some of the worst, blandest Spidey stuff I have read in 30 years of reading and collecting Spidey. I have read Spidey backup/filler stories by writers who I have never even heard of before or since, that were of higher quality than what's going on in FNSM.
    FNSM is not worth tbe paper it is printed on, but it is not as bad as certain storylines that Spider-Man fans have been subjected to over the past 30 years. For example: I do not care for the world below Manhattan, but that did not bother me like Sins Past or two other nameless storylines that are guaranteed to irk not just me but 90% of Spider-Man fans over 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Oh here we go again...
    Sigh... when are we getting the March sales numbers anyway?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sigh... when are we getting the March sales numbers anyway?
    Probably soon. I'll just look forward to when people stop dogpiling FNSM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Oof at the Champions dive though. I'd argue the time to relaunch was probably when Zubb had originally taking over the writer duties from Waid. I like the direction the book is going in but at this rate I can't see it lasting long term unless it's really benefitting from those school book fair sales.
    I don't think Champions is a book fair sales book.

Also the new run's trade does not come out until the summer.
    Remember that book features a roster of characters that certain fandom HATE with a passion. Including store owners.

Gwen's trade numbers on Amazon for the new run has it aiming as Marvel top 300 seller. Looks like more folks are trade waiting.