Default Batman and Batfamily Solicitations for June 2019

https://www.newsarama.com/44329-dc-c...citations.html

I'm just putting this here so we don't end up with another belated discussion post.

It's nice of the people who put these up with typed up descriptions and cover images, but I'm too lazy for that. Here's the gist: Ric is still around. Batman is still getting dragged around the desert by his his dad. The Batman Who Laughs is still overstaying his welcome. Oh and Bats will be in the new Leviathan event (Event Leviathan? DC Event Leviathan?)

If ya want more there's a juicy link you can click.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Right now, probably just
    BATGIRL #36
    written by MAIRGHREAD SCOTT
    art by PAUL PELLETIER and NORM RAPMUND
    cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    Batgirl escapes the madness of Fox’s Den only to discover Vulture is hot on her tail and itching for revenge. Does she stand a chance against this bird of prey? Meanwhile, the fight for Gordon Clean Energy rages on as the workers discover the greatest threat to their employment future is Batgirl herself!
    ON SALE 06.26.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Here's the variant cover art by Joshua Middleton:

Batstuff:

Batman
    Detecdtive
    Harley
    Batman Who Giggles
    Young Justice
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I was going to comment on all the titles but I think I broke when I read what Nightwing is still doing

WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING HIM AMNESIA AND REFUSING TO BE NIGHTWING WHEN HE'S GONNA HERO TEAM UP WITH REPLACEMENT NIGHTWINGS ANYWAY? JUST GIVE HIM THE MEMORY AND THE COSTUME! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A WASTE OF TIME OF A TITLE AS THIS.

At least when Heroes in Crisis waste my time by killing a character I can no longer read, they do a murder mystery with it. So there's something to read. This is not just baffling at how... nothing this is.

...and how baffling that this title is still going

Just about the only Bat-book I'm actively looking forward to

BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #2
    written by BRYAN HILL
    art by DEXTER SOY
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    variant cover by OTTO SCHMIDT
    Sofia Barrera is on the run from an enforcer for the Ark, the program that gave her powers—but in the process, she’s fallen into the hands of the mystery man called Kaliber! He claims he wants to protect her...but who’s paying his bill? And is Katana already questioning Black Lightning’s leadership on their very first mission? Or is she just pushing him in a direction he’s not willing to go?
    RESOLICITED | ON SALE 06.12.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T+

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."