Extraordinary Member

Default Gilgamesh vs. Dracula vs. Godzilla

Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes

Dracula, the Lord of Castlevania

Godzilla, The King of the Monsters

All three of them hate humanity, but it a battle, who shall reign on top?

Extraordinary Member

I'm not up on my Castlevania lore, but I'm pretty sure that there are multiple different versions of the guy across the franchise.

Which one are we using here?

Same question for Godzilla actually.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not up on my Castlevania lore, but I'm pretty sure that there are multiple different versions of the guy across the franchise.

Which one are we using here?

Same question for Godzilla actually.
    I'm pretty sure it's the same Dracula who reincarnates

As for Godzilla, assuming that it is a composite of all his movie versions, at Heisei size

Composite Godzilla ?

They ain't killing him, lol.

Composite includes among other things, Godzilla Earth's Godzilla, and Marvel Godzilla. One who was Nukeproof, essentially, and the other took blows from Mjolnir without caring.

EDIT: Whoops. Missed that it specified movies. So no Marvel Godzilla.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which version of Gilgamesh, too? There are several Fate timelines, with different overall power levels.

Still, he should probably have some esoteric shenanigans hidden away. I wonder what feeding Composite Godzilla whatever it was that turned Gil himself into a kid would do to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Which version of Gilgamesh, too? There are several Fate timelines, with different overall power levels.

Still, he should probably have some esoteric shenanigans hidden away. I wonder what feeding Composite Godzilla whatever it was that turned Gil himself into a kid would do to it.
    Make it smaller, but also very angry.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Composite version of Fate Gil

Godzilla Earth was able to casually ignore 300+ simultaneous nuclear detonations /before/ his massive power up.

I don't know much about the other warriors here, but that seems like a steep hill to climb for anyone NOT Class 100 or more.

What kind of esoterics they have? G is sorta susceptible to some stuff
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    All three of them hate humanity, but it a battle, who shall reign on top?
    Gilgamesh loves humanity though. He just hates most people.

Gilgamesh is the same guy across all the entries of Fate/ he's been in, with only circumstantial power downs sometimes changing what he can do. Nasuverse timelines operate via branching points, and we've never seen one that diverged early enough to change Gilgamesh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Godzilla Earth was able to casually ignore 300+ simultaneous nuclear detonations /before/ his massive power up.
    It depends on the yield of the nuclear weapons in question and also if the fact that they were, well, nuclear was a factor in his tanking them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I don't know much about the other warriors here, but that seems like a steep hill to climb for anyone NOT Class 100 or more.
    By now Fate/'s bigger booms are well into the class 100 range due to showings from the current works involving things like vaporizing an asteroid that would have shattered the planet on impact.

Either way sending an FTL spaceship to tackle Godzilla into the sun or another galaxy sounds like a fairly fight ending move.
    Last edited by Siriel; 03-20-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Is it actually possible for something that is not a behemoth to fell Godzilla?
    I can't recall anything actually defeating him with any great authority, or really at all.