It is like pg 5 of this piece of crap and I am already in a "kill me now" mood..

spoilers:
So not only Ric is not Nightwing anymore, he gets to be "commandeered" by the fake-Nightwings to do their bidding and do heroics as he continues to talk about how stupid it is to wear a costume, wear a mask and be called a hero... He lost some major amount of braincells and iq with that headshot I think. And gosh the humility of it all

And it is grease paint he is putting on his face. Guess when it is not a "mask" but grease paint it makes all the sense in the world for him... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

This all just makes me want to see all those cops dead (and no way Bruce would let them run around like that... Nor would he totally ignore Dick) but I want Blüdhaven to get blown up. I am starting to empathize with the maniacal villains in comics, it is scary:P

ohh, his new teammates are referring to him as "the cabbie". Guess that is his new code name, given he is not cool enough to be one of the lame Nightwings. Wonderful.

"when I try to help people everyone tries to tell me how" that is so that you don't get your stupid amnesiac self killed, you moron. So glad you feel closer to Joker's daughter for that...

and you are seeing a "stranger" when you look at your father because you had your brains blown out, not because he was an absentee father who abandoned you (though right now he does seem to have. gosh bat-office, you suck on so many levels trying to cater to the wishes of one diva writer). You don't "move on", you try to reconnect with the man you know to be your father and you know to have cared for you and loved you all these years.

"you are leaving? I'll make time" Ok, that kind of made me lol. Ric is such a jerk though.

Wait! He just called Babs "Babs" again. Don't think he did that ever as Ric before that... Is there some hope, after all? And hey, at least he thanked her for being ther for him.

"Dick would be proud of you" Don't bs the guy Babs, Dick would not be proud of being a homeless cabbie whose idea of having a life is to drink and gamble as he likes...
end of spoilers