Thread: Buu vs. Toppo

Fantastic Member

Default Buu vs. Toppo

Buu (DBS version) vs. Toppo. Who wins?

Extraordinary Member

Without his GoD boost Toppo is on par with SSB Goku and Vegeta. That alone puts him quite a bit higher up the tier list than Buu.

GoD Toppo forced Vegeta to find a new level past blue (or better use Blue...still not clear on that), that should put him comfortably above Buu power wise, and I'd put good money on his hakai being able to **** Buu up despite his crazy regen.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Buu loses, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he lasted longer than expected, or even lasting longer than some of the more traditional and more powerful fighters.

But, as Beerus showed, enough brute force can take him out with a 10 count (either sheer blunt force in BotG, or overwhelming Buu in Super).

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Yeah Buu's major trump card is his regen, which could theoretically let him hang above his weight class, but Hakai is basically the perfect counter to it.

Unless Buu can somehow distract Toppo long enough to absorb him or transmute him, this is Buu's fight to lose.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Unless Buu can somehow distract Toppo long enough to absorb him or transmute him, this is Buu's fight to lose.
    And let's be honest. There's a pretty high risk that Buu would end up distracting himself before Toppo if he tried to do that.