Default Question about Spider-Girl series

Ok, so I have a question about Spider-Girl and Amazing Spider-Girl. I have all the Spider-Girl digital collections available (up to ish 72) and I'm wanting to finish out the collection (is 73-100) but it looks like there isn't a collected edition for those. I can buy them separately at Comixology/Marvel, but I'd prefer to get them in a collection if there is a release sometime in the future (I'm in no hurry).

Also, the Amazing Spider-Girl series is also available digitally (0-30) and there are no collections available for those either, although a little searching found that there did appear to be TPB collections of this one.

Right now, Marvel is doing their BOGO sale, so I'm tempted to just buy up all 58 issues - with my Comixology Unlimited discount and the BOGO, I can complete my Spider-Girl collection (I already have the Spectacular collection) for under $50.....but like I said, I'd really like to get the collections instead, so does anyone know if there is any possibility of collections being released in the future??? Or would I be better off just buying them now while I can take advantage of the sale?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Holding out for collections is kind of a crapshoot since there's no guarantee if and or when they'd start rolling out. I'd say go for the single issues now while the BOGO is still available.

It's like, unless a new Mayday book ends up getting spun out of a Spider-Verse 3 (whenever that happens) I probably wouldn't hold out on it.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

Don't forget the Spectacular Spider-Girl mini series if you want to complete your Mayday collection.

BANNED

Also the Spider-Girls series and Spider-Geddon combined is a neat coda and finish...

Thanks!!! Yeah, I already have the Spectacular Spider-Girl collection with the 4 issues and The End!

I also have the Spider-Geddon and Spider-Girls series too in single issues, and will probably buy them again in collection form once they go on sale (whenever that is).

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Holding out for collections is kind of a crapshoot since there's no guarantee if and or when they'd start rolling out. I'd say go for the single issues now while the BOGO is still available.

It's like, unless a new Mayday book ends up getting spun out of a Spider-Verse 3 (whenever that happens) I probably wouldn't hold out on it.
    Gotcha....well, at least for Spider-Girl, all the collections rolled out in 2017 it seems, just within a couple months of each other, and then abruptly stopped. So, it seems unlikely that they will finish it... but I was hoping for the Amazing series to get a release since it appears that there is a TPB for it, so putting it in digital form should be easy, shouldn't it? I love Mayday, and used to buy her and all things Spider-Man/Spider-Verse/Venom (since the early 90's!), but now that digital is my go-to since I live in Japan now and I can't get physical copies here, I'm having to re-buy a lot of stuff....plus, it's great to have them all together on my iPad!