Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Doomsday vs. The Avengers

What is the most powerful version of Doomsday this roster of 616 Avengers could defeat? Which versions are just too much to handle?

Current (or most recently used) versions of all Avengers:

Iron Man (in Hulkbuster)
    War Machine
    She Hulk
    Thor
    Captain Marvel
    Ares

No BFR. Arena.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Why would you put 616 Tony in a ****-buster suit? 616 ****-buster suits are a guaranteed fail.

Could Mennifer (seriously, Jen’s new look is freaky), Tony, Carol, Rhodey and Ares hold DD up long enough for Thor to fire off a godblast?

Astonishing Member

Is the Godblast more powerful than a Guardian of Oa expending all his energy in a blast? A DD just was knocked out and sailed away into space from that with no permanent harm. Guardians are planet splitters and close to the Spectre.

BANNED

maybe if he fires the blast inside doomsday.......
    even mangog couldn't resist such a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Why would you put 616 Tony in a ****-buster suit? 616 ****-buster suits are a guaranteed fail.

Could Mennifer (seriously, Jen’s new look is freaky), Tony, Carol, Rhodey and Ares hold DD up long enough for Thor to fire off a godblast?
    Fine! Regular Tony. Hulkbuster can be its own fighter on autopilot if you'd prefer :P That way it can be incompetent all by its lonesome
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    maybe if he fires the blast inside doomsday.......
    even mangog couldn't resist such a blast.
    Wasn't a Godblast, was the Anti-Force or whatever.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Can current, not-so-worthy Thor even DO a godblast? Or anything else other than punchy-punchy?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

oh yeah anti force but it did put down mangog though the god blast has made a hungry Galactus flee. either way he has plenty of options.

BANNED

currently thor can barely best she hulk let alone anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    currently thor can barely best she hulk let alone anyone else.
    Is ‘best’ a euphemism in this context?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Is the Godblast more powerful than a Guardian of Oa expending all his energy in a blast? A DD just was knocked out and sailed away into space from that with no permanent harm. Guardians are planet splitters and close to the Spectre.
    No permanent harm except being KOd for millenia, even discounting the role the GL ring might have played in saving his life. Guardians are nowhere close to any competent spectre

They can't beat the Doomsday Wars/Hunter Prey version other than that should be good to go for most versions

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Is ‘best’ a euphemism in this context?
    yeah for I have no doubt that if Arrons thor dares to draw her ire upon himself he will get humiliated like when Emma made him his bitch in AvsX for the celestials have seemingly caused her gamma radiation levels to increase to the hulks levels.

Astonishing Member

Guardians are nowhere close to any competent spectre
    That was a bone of contention in the Hal-Parallax, Spectre brouhaha. Guardian said two different things and I don't recall or missed a clarification. Both Spec and Guardians have been claimed to be planet destroyers. Spec said he could take a Suneater but didn't. 36 Guardians imprisoned a Galaxy. Their upper limit is ???

I mean "Ten eyed man is most dangerous in the world" is a board meme at this point so idk what to tell you except Spectre pushes apart colliding universes on his own while it takes all the Guardians to contain a galaxy...