Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scott Synder reveals Batman's Favourite Robin in JL #20 preview

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

You know what? I’m okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    You know what? I’m okay with this.
    At least there's a poll we never need to have on this forum because this is canon and settles that point

Not to mention Jarro is pretty neat.

Baby boy. Baby.

I'm ok with this.

Fantastic Member

I'm okay with it. I bet the other Robins are too, considering Jarro appears to have been dressed by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    I'm okay with it. I bet the other Robins are too, considering Jarro appears to have been dressed by them.
    Damian might have an issue with it, considering he’s been replaced by a starfish.😂

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Damian might have an issue with it, considering he’s been replaced by a starfish.��
    Damian excels at a lot of thing's but Jarro is a 'Starfish' from space man! There's no competition.

star fish aren't actually fish. Scientists recently renamed them to Sea Stars
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-19-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Damian might have an issue with it, considering he’s been replaced by a starfish.��
    Damian loves animals though so he might see Jarro as a worthy successor.

Fantastic Member

Damian might have an issue with it, considering he’s been replaced by a starfish.😂
    Damian once came home to find he was completely homeless and had to live in a cave, his dad had no memory of him and was happily engaged to an old flame, and he'd been replaced by an army of Robins without training. At least Jarro is an adorable little starfish whose father died with honor in a battle to save a world. It's a step up from being replaced by: Catwoman, his predecessor Tim Drake, Duke Thomas, and Harley Quinn. All of whom have replaced him already in the main continuity as has been pointed out in SS and AoSS, and most of whom replaced him in Injustice. At this point, Damian's been shown in multiple books accepting that Bruce doesn't give a damn about him and has moved out to live on his own at the ripe old age of thirteen.

I don't see him having a problem being released by a mind controlling starfish. If it makes Bruce happy than Damian doesn't complain or interfere regardless of how it impacts him. And it's an animal. He likes animals more than people. 😃

BANNED

Damian once came home to find he was completely homeless and had to live in a cave, his dad had no memory of him and was happily engaged to an old flame, and he'd been replaced by an army of Robins without training. At least Jarro is an adorable little starfish whose father died with honor in a battle to save a world. It's a step up from being replaced by: Catwoman, his predecessor Tim Drake, Duke Thomas, and Harley Quinn. All of whom have replaced him already in the main continuity as has been pointed out in SS and AoSS, and most of whom replaced him in Injustice. At this point, Damian's been shown in multiple books accepting that Bruce doesn't give a damn about him and has moved out to live on his own at the ripe old age of thirteen.

I don't see him having a problem being released by a mind controlling starfish. If it makes Bruce happy than Damian doesn't complain or interfere regardless of how it impacts him. And it's an animal. He likes animals more than people. ��
    Oh, I'd thought that might have been Bruce's own biological son so I was wondering who the Mommy was.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian excels at a lot of thing's but Jarro is a 'Starfish' from space man! There's no competition.

star fish aren't actually fish. Scientists recently renamed them to Sea Stars
    I'm not sure how "recently" that happened.

I knew that when I use to work part-time in the education department at an aquarium, and that goes back to 2000.

But thank you for helping to spread the word.

Fantastic Member

Oh Lordy. It gets even better. It's a shame we'll never see a Jarro and Damian team up, or even better: a Jarro and Super Sons.

I don't need or want Selina in the family, but Jarro is the Robin we need and deserve. Rename both Tim and Damian and bring on the baby...bird...sea star. Give us the brother to bring everyone together.

BANNED

Oh Lordy. It gets even better. It's a shame we'll never see a Jarro and Damian team up, or even better: a Jarro and Super Sons.

I don't need or want Selina in the family, but Jarro is the Robin we need and deserve. Rename both Tim and Damian and bring on the baby...bird...sea star. Give us the brother to bring everyone together.
    Yeah, the starfish should be shown to be much smarter than Timmy Wimmy. Or is Timmy smarter than the Supreme Intelligence of the Kree? An IQ in the six digits is hard to quantify.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Yeah, the starfish should be shown to be much smarter than Timmy Wimmy. Or is Timmy smarter than the Supreme Intelligence of the Kree? An IQ in the six digits is hard to quantify.
    Please . . . "sea star", not "starfish".