Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Please . . . "sea star", not "starfish".
    I'll try to remember. It doesn't matter that much to me.

spoilers:
    Awww, that was Jarro's dream... What is it about Bruce that any youngling in his life wants him to be their dad and to be his absolute favorite?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Fun comic.

I'm curious what Lex is up to there. There's a few ... well, very, very Morrisonian obvious choices. But maybe someone new.

The "Control Room" remains kind of obscured - the alternate future seems to remind me of some of Bruce's freaky deaky alternate Bat-versions of himself from his Superheavy metal machine memory revival. The bright day gilded Gotham looks a lot like that stuff. Which makes me suspect the World Forger, as an alt-future based in ... I dunno, the JLA's present-day "dream of a better future" ... actually seems like kind of the daylight twist on the Dark Multiverse. And the reason the Dark Multiverse was ... well, the "DARKKKKKK" Multiverse ... is because Barbatos was running the show, not the guy who was supposed to be. A demonic cosmic entity with a Batman fetish and murky origins probably not generating the best "possible worlds" to populate the multiverse with. Maybe the World Forger isn't all GRIMDARK.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com