Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I actually giggled out loud when I read that in the solicits.
    It might just be me, but I didn't giggle, I just groaned loudly!

Ultimate Member

Well after how Jean has treated Rachel recently it's no wonder that she's going by Rachel Summers again...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Sadly it seems like it might be Hope, which to me, is quite the disappointment.

Also, I'm quite surprised Rachel is going by Summers, at least in the solicitation.
    She's already referred to as Rachel Summers in X-Force

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh, my bad, I thought it was something new.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Sadly it seems like it might be Hope, which to me, is quite the disappointment.

Also, I'm quite surprised Rachel is going by Summers, at least in the solicitation.
    Well for me it goes back to the reason why she took it in the first place. It was a combination of the in-story honoring Jean and disapproval of Scemma, but moreso because with Jean dead Claremont decided to give her Jean's surname to ease new readers into who she was and her relation to Jean. Jean's back so they would likely change it anyways. But they have reverted everything about Rachel, might as well revert her back to a Summers.

Yup, Bable only knows her as Rachel Summers and that is how she is referenced. It's her real name after all.

Uncanny #19 & 20, Will have to pick up X-Force, War Of The Realms: UNCANNY X-MEN #3 and the Champions one because Scott.

But it is normal for Kid Cable to do it, another thing is if she calls herself that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But it is normal for Kid Cable to do it, another thing is if she calls herself that.
    it makes sense for him but its a way to streamline her so she isnt being called multiple things within one book. Summers is her name so it would be fitting for her to reclaim it

Oh, my bad, I thought it was something new.
    Well it is as it just started with this week's issue

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

For the love of... When was the last time Rachel referred to herself as Rachel Summers? SMH so effin' hard this at the timely, hilariously insincere leeching of the Summers brand. Oh well.

Anyway. Can't wait for the Hellfire Club to pretend they set everything in motion or whatever, lol. Gotta love secret societies and their delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Meh. I can't wait for the relaunch news.
    Same. Only Savage Avengers and Uncanny X-Men sound good to me. And the Claremont/Hama Wolverine one-shot. Even X-Force is "meh."

Just the AoXM titles pour moi. X-tremists at the top of the list. Rahzzah is quickly becoming one of my favourite cover artists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

It better not all be getting relaunched, what was the point in all this? And the Gold/Blue relaunch before that? And the Extraordinary/UXM relaunch before that?
    This is all so pointless, nobody can ever tell any stories because you all moan and whine for a new relaunch all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    It better not all be getting relaunched, what was the point in all this? And the Gold/Blue relaunch before that? And the Extraordinary/UXM relaunch before that?
    This is all so pointless, nobody can ever tell any stories because you all moan and whine for a new relaunch all the time.
    All the ResurrXion titles were cancelled last year and the only replacements we got were Uncanny, X-Force and X-23. Why wouldnt one expect a relaunch?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    "We all" the readers, do not dictate when Marvel/X-Offices/Editorial decide to relaunch and how often they relaunch. We do not have that kind of power.
    If we did, we will not have the snooze-fest that is the current X-Line.

All the ResurrXion titles were cancelled last year and the only replacements we got were Uncanny, X-Force and X-23. Why wouldnt one expect a relaunch?
    Because Rosenberg is just finding his feet and only has about 10 issues written solo on Uncanny. Are we just gonna relaunch the title after every arc now??
    What do you mean “why wouldn’t one expect a relaunch”??? I don’t understand what this means! I never want a relaunch ever again, just continue the titles but change the writer, it worked in the 90’s and 00’s!