Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    It better not all be getting relaunched, what was the point in all this? And the Gold/Blue relaunch before that? And the Extraordinary/UXM relaunch before that?
    This is all so pointless, nobody can ever tell any stories because you all moan and whine for a new relaunch all the time.
    that's how comics work these days, you have to recapture fans attention from time to time, they are also an expensive hobby (4-5 dollars for 5 minute read at best) and creators come and go with the flick of an eye ......
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

They probably will not "relaunch" Uncanny with a new number 1 but I'm willing to bet they add a few new x-books to the roster which would most likely all start at number 1 as they currently do not exist.

AGE OF X-MAN: THE AMAZING NIGHTCRAWLER #5 (of 5)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE (W)
    JUAN FRIGERI (A)
    COVER BY SHANE DAVIS, IT’S CURTAINS FOR KURT WAGNER!
    • Nightcrawler’s life hangs in the balance as the Age of X-Man crumbles around him!
    • Plus: The fate of baby TJ revealed!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This is one solicit that really has me interested. They confirm that the girl on the cover of issue 4 is TJ and, with the confirmation that Wanda and Pietro existed in the history of that world, I wonder if she was TJ's mother. Also makes me wonder if she'll disappear along with the reality or if there will be any carry over.

Because Rosenberg is just finding his feet and only has about 10 issues written solo on Uncanny. Are we just gonna relaunch the title after every arc now??
    What do you mean “why wouldn’t one expect a relaunch”??? I don’t understand what this means! I never want a relaunch ever again, just continue the titles but change the writer, it worked in the 90’s and 00’s!
    No one is talking about Uncanny being relaunched but rather new books being relaunched to go alongside it. That seems very logical once AoX ends as there will as there will be dozens of characters without a home and they arent all going to Uncanny
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-19-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Spectacular Member

I kind of expected to be more than 2 issues of Uncanny . It’s getting close to Issue 650. A perfect number for a new start !!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dev View Post
    I kind of expected to be more than 2 issues of Uncanny . It’s getting close to Issue 650. A perfect number for a new start !!!
    In a way, it's 3, considering that the War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men books all have UXM Legacy numbers. I predict a burst of weekly issues this fall for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No one is talking about Uncanny being relaunched but rather new books being relaunched to go alongside it. That seems very logical once AoX ends as there will as there will be dozens of characters without a home and they arent all going to Uncanny
    English might not be my first language but what you are talking about is a “launch”, not a RElaunch.
    A relaunch is something that has already happened. “New books being relaunched” doesn’t make any sense, surely they would be just launched?

English might not be my first language but what you are talking about is a “launch”, not a RElaunch.
    A relaunch is something that has already happened. “New books being relaunched” doesn’t make any sense, surely they would be just launched?
    We are talking about a relaunch as the books will likely be titles that have been used before and its what Marvel keeps doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    AGE OF X-MAN: THE AMAZING NIGHTCRAWLER #5 (of 5)
    SEANAN MCGUIRE (W)
    JUAN FRIGERI (A)
    COVER BY SHANE DAVIS, IT’S CURTAINS FOR KURT WAGNER!
    • Nightcrawler’s life hangs in the balance as the Age of X-Man crumbles around him!
    • Plus: The fate of baby TJ revealed!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

This is one solicit that really has me interested. They confirm that the girl on the cover of issue 4 is TJ and, with the confirmation that Wanda and Pietro existed in the history of that world, I wonder if she was TJ's mother. Also makes me wonder if she'll disappear along with the reality or if there will be any carry over.
    Exiles did get rid of the TJ we previously knew before it ended recently. She stayed behind in an alternate universe.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For all the times Surge is on the NextGen covers, I’m surprised Brisson is acting like she doesn’t exist.

The covers were obviously done first. Surge is in Amazing Nightcrawler instead, so she shouldn't be on the Nextgen covers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Are people really being salty because the Age of X-man solicitations don't spoil everything? Really?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Also, HELL YES to Sunspot on thar WotR variant. Rosenberg bringing my 2 boys home this year is fantastic.
    Hell ya Sunspot is back. Epic variant cover they gave him. I can’t wait.

wait why is long neck guy on the nextgen cover imao

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wait why is long neck guy on the nextgen cover imao

dude became a x-men hahahaha