Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Honestly, it's really hard to imagine Cheetah as a formidable villain for WW, unless they make her a demi-goddess herself.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    Honestly, it's really hard to imagine Cheetah as a formidable villain for WW, unless they make her a demi-goddess herself.
    I can't see the epicness of what their battle might be, unless there are more villains thrown into the mix. The Cheetah has always lent itself to me to be a midtier matchup.

Regardless of how the Cheetah should be portrayed, she has been beaten by Catwoman and gotten punched out by Batman. Again respect for the Wonder rogues (sarcasm implied)!

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    I can't see the epicness of what their battle might be, unless there are more villains thrown into the mix. The Cheetah has always lent itself to me to be a midtier matchup.

Regardless of how the Cheetah should be portrayed, she has been beaten by Catwoman and gotten punched out by Batman. Again respect for the Wonder rogues (sarcasm implied)!
    They could if they amp Diana and Cheetah's speed to faster than light and have big chase and fight across the world in seconds

Spiderman level.

A glorified mid-tier.

Has there been any recent news about the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Has there been any recent news about the movie?
    There was a test screening but we don’t exactly know about WW’s power levels in this movie. There wasn’t much reaction about action/fight scenes so who knows what we’re going to get. I’m keeping my expectations as low as possible. I would also take this to the WW1984 movie discussion thread.

Well the fact Patty is taken cheetah's origin it seems from all the different runs might mean she is at least a demi goddess if she went with Perez when Cheetah gets her powers

Fantastic Member

I like Wonder Woman to be almost as strong and capable as Superman, but she'll just have to put more effort in it. If it only takes Superman one punch to do his most powerful punch to destroy something, I will be happy if WW can do the same thing but with a bit more effort (like 2 punches, 3 punches).

However, her resiliency levels can equal if not surpass his whenever she uses the aegis effects of her bracelets.
    Last edited by Titan Theo; 06-19-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Nobody seem to be saying anything about action and is gushing over romance and Chris Pine

Well if one image is to be believe there will be action

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Nobody seem to be saying anything about action and is gushing over romance and Chris Pine
    How many people saw the preview?

How many people publicly commented on it?

How many of those comments did you read?

How many did you not see?

How many comments were just a few words, possibly taken from a longer sentence/opinion?

Basing this opinion on, what I have seen, about half a dozen anonymous comments is jumping the gun a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    How many people saw the preview?

How many people publicly commented on it?

How many of those comments did you read?

How many did you not see?

How many comments were just a few words, possibly taken from a longer sentence/opinion?

Basing this opinion on, what I have seen, about half a dozen anonymous comments is jumping the gun a bit.
    We will see on December? Most of action sequence will be on trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    We will see on December? Most of action sequence will be on trailer.
    My point is this. You have repeatedly made proclamations about the film based on what a couple of snippets from a few anonymous people, possibly taken out of context, without any factual evidence to support statements such as 'no action' or 'Steve is the star'.

Some folks supposedly said they really liked Kristen Wiig and Chris Pine's performance. This does not mean that either of them or the focus, or that Gal's performance sucked. It's been said that it's a romantic spy thriller - that doesn't mean no action or no feats.

Let's put an end to the unfounded speculation and making up things without any factual evidence.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Just to point something "General..." out when it comes to this...

The question itself kind of calls for us to guess at things we just cannot know at this point.

In auto racing, a restrictor plate is a device that will limit the power of an engine.

If Diana is intentionally not going at "Needle Pinned In The Red..." power levels for whatever reason, we might not be able to gauge just how powerful she is even with quite a bit more information than we have now(which is essentially "Zero").

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by greymoon View Post
    Spiderman level.

A glorified mid-tier.
    DCEU Diana is already above spiderman level. I'd like to see her grow more in the new film. But let's not exaggerate saying she is spiderman level.