Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by acisking View Post
    I can’t stop thinking about that scene where Wolverine says “something’s off” when seeing the dead morlocks. Is it that the Morlocks actually werent killed? Are the Marauders being framed? Does it have something to do with Age of X-Man?
    Probably rather something to do with the Hellfire Club's involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Rosenberg's twitter
    Attachment 80200
    Nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she is in another universe
    That’s more she has in common with Goku !

LOL but seriously I forgot

BANNED

hope Rosenberg and everyone else ignores the Jono/Jubes ship because its terrible

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    hope Rosenberg and everyone else ignores the Jono/Jubes ship because its terrible
    Folks like you are why we can’t have nice things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Folks like you are why we can’t have nice things.
    I don't care for it either. I always liked the idea of Jubilee/Synch, but with him gone that's a bust. I could even get behind her having some unrequited feelings for Skin, but he's gone too. I just don't really see her with Jono. I can see her more with someone like Sunspot or even Elixir.

Maybe it has more to do with Chamber himself though. I've tried to like him for 20 years now, but since Gen X, I care less and less about him. So maybe I just want Jubilee with someone who I think is a better character.

I will still try though. I feel he has potential, but no one ever touches it.

Can't please all of the people all of the time. Or even most of the time.

The idea was cute, but the execution was dull. And I still can't think of any scene that indicated Jubilee thought of Jono as more than a friend.

give jono mercy he can't even give jubby the kissums, nomesayin'?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Can't please all of the people all of the time. Or even most of the time.

The idea was cute, but the execution was dull. And I still can't think of any scene that indicated Jubilee thought of Jono as more than a friend.
    You mean other than in Generation X #85 when she kissed him?
    JubileeKiss.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    JubileeKiss.jpg
    look at this he's getting cucked by a scarf, what other character can get cucked by a scarf?!

#JonoLee4Eva
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Thank you. I totally forgot about that.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    JubileeKiss.jpg
    Thanks. I wanted to post the scan, but just got off work not long ago.

I agree on the kiss. The only thing being it can be downplayed by naysayers as her doing it in the heat of a happy moment, but doesn't mean anything. lol Maybe Strain should've given one more at the end. Like her kissing him when he plans that night for them & Shogo.

I thought they were cute, and could've definitely be a kickass PC. But the only takeaway from Strain's GenX seem to be re-powering Jubes & fixing Monet. Both of which are great, but JonoLee doesn't seem to get much attention.

And hard to imagine Jubilee dating a guy who thinks of her baby as some brat that he dumps in the sewer when she's not there. Rosenberg put a HUGE dent in the ship with that.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-22-2019 at 04:17 PM.

LOL She was more interested in food at that point. (And I don't blame her a bit.)

lol you guys are cracking me up!

Im fine with either a romantic or platonic ship for them, actually originally I didn't like them together romantically but as a big bro/ lil sis type of thing but I guess it grew on me.

BANNED

#3 in comixology top selling digital

As for the issue itself, it wasn't spectacular in the grandiose perspective, but I loved how it felt more close to a more real world type of vibe. The beginning scene of Reaper running from the cops down an alley and splitting scenes with Valerie Cooper meeting with the X-men flowed smoothly and tied together well. Glad to see Val as I've always enjoyed it when the X-men have human allies.

The art and colors were beautiful. I love all of the attention that Salva gives to detail, like the splashes of water that came from Reaper and the cops' running to all the details of Harry's Hideaway like paintings on the walls, menus on the table, beer taps, etc. You can't tell me that isn't good.

Oh and Jamie calling someone creepy? He's the ultimate creep as he's always appearing out of nowhere in the shadows lol.

Illyana rocked it as usual and I love the return of her thinner sword and silver armor.

Having Dark Beast around is not a good idea though. This part bothers me some because he is going to find a way to neutralize Karma and gain the upper hand. All of the X-men should know better. I will say that Dark Beast is funny. I usually like him more than regular Beast, especially since Beast started becoming a douche.

The reaction of Jamie and Alex to Wolverine jumping out on the fourth floor made me grin.

Seeing Callisto again made me happy. Her interaction with Logan was perfect. She should stick around. I'd rather have her than Chamber.

I'm not a fan of Morlocks getting slaughtered again. It kinda sucks that the "freaky" mutants are the ones always getting killed off. They're always shown as being weaker than the pretties. Let's get some of the true Morlocks back besides Cal that can fight! I did catch when Logan said things felt off.

The "battle" at the Chernayan border was beautiful. It was like a painting. Alex just starting off blasting harkened back to his hot headed days. Everybody was like daamn Daniel. And then Illyana took out all the trash at once.

I loved the happy ending to them toasting. It felt real and like they're truly bonding. And then Cap shows up ugh! I just hope that he and Scott can work to some sort of agreement. While it would be a dream if they actually could become friends, I'm not banking on that to happen anytime soon so I'm hoping for a truce and maybe they can help each other out. Ideally super humans and mutants should be working together. How long will it be once humans start going after superhumans since their offspring might not turn out to be human either?

For example, if Carol Danvers had a baby with a human, it'd be part Kree and the exposure to her power while developing would certainly create something more than human.