Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

X-Men acting like crooked cops

I’m speaking on Reaper...might as well root for the villains

Crazy how in this issue and an earlier one Scott is back to acting like the moral compass with Logan

And I know most ppl will disagree with me...but in this modern era superhero costumes look so weird on the xmen

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Yeah I don't like it either. He draws Emma as if she regularly deadlifts.
    Lol seems to be fetish of his. I think Anka did the sketch for that X-team that didn't come to fruition. Mystique & Armor looked normal sized. Emma was a tad large, but MOnet was the same size as Sabretooth. lol
    Mystery X-Book.jpg
    This was pushing it a bit too far. lol I am all for the book, but the artist needs a change if this is close to what the character's profiles are.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 03-20-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Amazing Member

Just a nip pick but I wish they would try and keep Magik's mutant ability and Arcane abilities separately or at least more defined in which is which. Of course I know that her mutant ability is intertwined with Arcane magic but I don't know I just feel like the panel of her teleporting everybody she didn't need the arcane circle but what do I know

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Captain America about to get jumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Please read my spoilers.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Can anyone explain to me the meaning of the Marauders attacking the Morlocks when the mutant race is about to be extinguished?

Overall it was a good issue but still can not erase the impression that they are killing time until Age of X-man end.

I hope Steve has something important to talk about instead of some empty speech or warning.

Magik is so amazing she is an army in one person .
    It's more like Age of X-man is the killing time untill Hickman's run.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I quite enjoyed this issue. I like how there's a number of plots slowly progressing at the same time, feels like a bit more of a bang for your buck. A couple of things I didn't like: Chamber leaving Shogo in the sewers with Callisto... really?! And Logan getting a knife in the eye from her, so much for being the best... best punching bag for comic relief, maybe.

Oh and Salvador's art is amazing, I don't think he was wrong in criticizing the coloring before although he obviously went the wrong way about it. But Rachelle Rosenberg's colors really didn't work well with his pencils.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    It's more like Age of X-man is the killing time untill Hickman's run.
    these two are killing time. Uncanny is very slow

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I quite enjoyed this issue. I like how there's a number of plots slowly progressing at the same time, feels like a bit more of a bang for your buck. A couple of things I didn't like: Chamber leaving Shogo in the sewers with Callisto... really?! And Logan getting a knife in the eye from her, so much for being the best... best punching bag for comic relief, maybe.

Oh and Salvador's art is amazing, I don't think he was wrong in criticizing the coloring before although he obviously went the wrong way about it. But Rachelle Rosenberg's colors really didn't work well with his pencils.
    Shogo and Callisto are in that new area in Cherburger.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post

Jubilee just lets her baby gets passed around...might be a worse parent than Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    Jubilee just lets her baby gets passed around...might be a worse parent than Goku
    she is in another universe

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Liked it. The Morlocks/Chamber-whining-about-Cyclops-again-so-soon thing kinda came out of nowhere given the book's streak of accurate covers, but oh well. Scratch that, Chamber of all people getting a second round of Cyclops whining and beating Havok to it was pure genius.

Can't help but wonder if Cap only showed up so that Hope could include him in her inevitable rant about eviiil toxic males ruining her life and turning her into a monster or whatever.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    She was kidnapped and taken to an alternate reality, not really her choice here.

Fantastic Member

Larocca's art is just sooo....saggy looking. Cyclops looks like he's wearing a diaper. And every time he draws hands/fingers it looks like everyone's having a seizure fit. Not a fan of his art. Why does he keep getting assigned back to X-Men?!?!

I just remembered that at the end of AvsX the Avengers were "held responsible" for Hope.

So Cap probably went to Scott for help to stop her.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I just remembered that at the end of AvsX the Avengers were "held responsible" for Hope.

So Cap probably went to Scott for help to stop her.
    Surely, you meant "use Scott as a meat shield and let him take most of the blame."