Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she is in another universe
    Yea bet that’ll be her go to excuse from now on but we know the truth that she’s just out gallivanting with Bobby making overly long jokes about cookie sheets and wax paper.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Surely, you meant "use Scott as a meat shield and let him take most of the blame."
    Scott has not had the slightest contact or influence in Hope for years.

Of course it's going to be Scott's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott has not had the slightest contact or influence in Hope for years.

Of course it's going to be Scott's fault.
    I'm surprised she hasn't tried mugging him for birthday money.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea bet that’ll be her go to excuse from now on but we know the truth that she’s just out gallivanting with Bobby making overly long jokes about cookie sheets and wax paper.
    She doesn't even know she has a kid and she didn't asked to go to another universe. Not her fault

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm surprised she hasn't tried mugging him for birthday money.
    She probably would do that to Wi-Fi "hey you killed my dad....dad?, so my birthday is your responsability now!"
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Loved it, enjoyed it immensely.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Dumping Shogo with Callisto seems like a bad idea.
    I'm glad people are concerned. I'm always half convinced that people are just looking for chances for the creators to get rid of him. I hope not, because Jubilee's lost enough loved ones.

I kind of hope Jubilee gives him what for when she comes back "You left him with Callisto?! Are you out of your telepathic mind?!"

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I'm glad people are concerned. I'm always half convinced that people are just looking for chances for the creators to get rid of him. I hope not, because Jubilee's lost enough loved ones.

I kind of hope Jubilee gives him what for when she comes back "You left him with Callisto?! Are you out of your telepathic mind?!"
    I tweeted it to Strain and asked her reaction!

7/10, good issue. Really my only problem was letting Dark Beast work on anything, but I hope Rosenberg isn't foolish enough to have Scott fall for any obvious double-crosses - that and Scott apparently not having a "clear shot" in a presumably empty hallway. I mean, we can see Scrambler for goodness sake!

Otherwise, the fast pacing was actually to my liking this time, and I enjoyed the scenes in Chernaya. Scott and Illyana's response to being mistaken for Avengers was great - and the X-Men have managed to find a safe-haven (however temporary that'll ultimately be) for some mutants.

I'm curious about what Captain America wants to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    7/10, good issue. Really my only problem was letting Dark Beast work on anything, but I hope Rosenberg isn't foolish enough to have Scott fall for any obvious double-crosses - that and Scott apparently not having a "clear shot" in a presumably empty hallway. I mean, we can see Scrambler for goodness sake!

Otherwise, the fast pacing was actually to my liking this time, and I enjoyed the scenes in Chernaya. Scott and Illyana's response to being mistaken for Avengers was great - and the X-Men have managed to find a safe-haven (however temporary that'll ultimately be) for some mutants.

I'm curious about what Captain America wants to talk about.
    Look he looked like he was covered in shadows, according to some stealh games that authomatically means that he is completly invisible, so Scott failure is understandable
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Dumping Shogo with Callisto seems like a bad idea.
    Who else can he dump Shogo with?

Chamber needs to fight alongside the X-Men and that's no nanny inside the bar.

I think they demoted Shan to be a prison guard so that Chamber can join the team.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-20-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

I think they demoted Shan to be a prison guard so that Chamber can join the team.
    I'm actually okay that... I mean, he does intend to return to the Morlocks in their new place. That seems more logical to me. Plus, they're all on the assumption that Jubilee is dead, he's leaving the kid with someone he thinks he can trust.

Wy does she have to get demoted? So sad. What's the point of having a character on the team if you're not going to us them?
    Last edited by Rufio; 03-20-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Look he looked like he was covered in shadows, according to some stealh games that authomatically means that he is completly invisible, so Scott failure is understandable
    Well, now Scott needs to hide inside a cardboard box - you know, to show us his mastery of stealth.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

gonna read and let u know my thoughts. I enjoyed the previous issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

theres' apps for that, not to mention Child Services Makes absolutely zero sense that he'd give her to Callisto of all people