Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

what's the probability Brisson will have Paige do something good by the end of this series

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    what's the probability Brisson will have Paige do something good by the end of this series
    Slim-to-none. He has his hands full with other characters. I can't see the faculty doing anything big unfortunately (my man Shiro doing nothing worth noting again)

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

TFW you spend a while drawing specific characters and the colorist screws you over

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    TFW you spend a while drawing specific characters and the colorist screws you over

Yeah noticed that too and (s)he also screwed up Trance in Cecelia's class room.

Probably the mutant in Husk's class is Match, but was drawn purple.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    • The art was again fantastic. Marcus To always delivers. I would honestly love a To/Brisson NextGen book outside of the Age of X-Man (even at the expense of more Glob over other cooler X-Kids)
    • On Armor sporting the new haircut; I think she pulls it off, although I would miss the bangs if the look were to remain.
    • Very intrigued by the role of Anole in this book. He seems younger somehow, and perhaps a little naïve, but it’s done in such a clever way in that he’s one of the few people that know more about exactly what’s going on in this ‘utopian’ society. I like the role he has here, certainly more than his role in Uncanny Disassembled. As for what he does next, I fully expect him to back out of this cult and their plans to blow up the library, mostly for the sake of his friends enrolled at the Summers Institute.
    • Skids, Beak, Trance, Maggott, Transonic & Match can now all be properly accounted for. Even as cameos, it's nice for them to be acknowledged in some capacity.
    • Glob mentions students being dragged away to the Danger Room after their third offence too- I wonder if it’s anyone we know.

Skids??? Where was Skids? Can you make a scan? As I sure I did not see her anywhere. (She also was not part of the big battle)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Skids??? Where was Skids? Can you make a scan? As I sure I did not see her anywhere. (She also was not part of the big battle)
    She was the lady working on the Library who talked to Santo.

BANNED

Great issue. Loved seeing those Trance and Skids cameos.
    This issue just made Pocky creepier. The devotion on the students' voices to him is downright chilling, like DAMN.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Great issue. Loved seeing those Trance and Skids cameos.
    This issue just made Pocky creepier. The devotion on the students' voices to him is downright chilling, like DAMN.
    But it's rather understandable. These kids don't remember who he is and, ultimately, they're just confused and scared of being taken away because they wanted human needs like love and sex.

Slim-to-none. He has his hands full with other characters. I can't see the faculty doing anything big unfortunately (my man Shiro doing nothing worth noting again)
    The students will have to fight someone by the end of the series

I wouldn't be surprised to see Glob and Armor fighting Sunfire and Skids

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    She was the lady working on the Library who talked to Santo.
    How do you know that?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So did anyone else get a bit of a vibe between Anole and Maggott?
    I did, probably because Maggott was the only member of the group Anole hugged, and then there was the smiling eye contact in the next panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    How do you know that?
    Her name tag says Ms. Blevins and she looks like Skids.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    So did anyone else get a bit of a vibe between Anole and Maggott?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I did, probably because Maggott was the only member of the group Anole hugged, and then there was the smiling eye contact in the next panel.
    now kith

confirmed?

• On Armor sporting the new haircut; I think she pulls it off, although I would miss the bangs if the look were to remain.
    • Skids, Beak, Trance, Maggott, Transonic & Match can now all be properly accounted for. Even as cameos, it's nice for them to be acknowledged in some capacity.
    There was such a spotlight on it that I think this is gonna carry over to the 616. I like it.

And I wonder how Angel and her kids are doing since their dad just went to fight and died for all they know. I hope Skids is real.

100%. They've such cool designs and I'd love to see what they could bring to the 616. Even if they don't make any of the teams, it's cool having them around in terms of just having a wider community of recognizable mutants, and it’d make sense to bring a few over after humans have been culling mutants again back in 616.
    Completely agree. There is so much to their design and how they show off their powers that it'd just be a waste to leave them. These could be great background fillers while we actually get development with newer characters. Imagine Unveil on a Secret Avengers team or Scope acting as a new Danger Room for an on-the-run team like X-Force.
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-21-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    So they can add to glut of mutants that won't be used and you guys will be mad when they die because they are less important the mainstays? I love seeing new concepts/characters but we know the endgame of the X-editors. That said no doubt some make it over , I just hope they end up on Brotherhood,Hellfire club or MLF at least they will have a chance to develop then.
    I wouldn't mind if they aren't huge players, post-AOXM. Or at least not yet, but the X-Office really need to reshuffle & let some characters leave the X-Men so other offices can do stuff with them (which also opens up more spaces for newer characters). Think about what happened when Rogue (uncanny avengers v1 doesnt exist), Sunspot, Cannonball, and Beast when they finally moved out on their own. Zub gave Hellion like two lines and Dust one issue but they've already been written better than anything the X-Office has done since Utopia.

I do think that if Moneta makes it to the 616, she'll be a villain.