Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Should there be a 616 version of Aurora Dante: Lightwave ??

She could be a half sister Bobby doesn’t know about and a new X-student.

Who the hell is Lightwave? And Bobby Drake's ancient ass(conservative) parents had a different lover and secret child? Doubtful.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who the hell is Lightwave? And Bobby Drake's ancient ass(conservative) parents had a different lover and secret child? Doubtful.
    I can actually see his dad having an affair.

But seriously - whomst???

*EDIT*

Ah - she's a character who only appeared in a single episode of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. I'd say that if she didn't make it to the comics when Firestar did, there's no chance.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-09-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I can actually see his dad having an affair.

But seriously - whomst???

*EDIT*

Ah - she's a character who only appeared in a single episode of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. I'd say that if she didn't make it to the comics when Firestar did, there's no chance.
    I could see his jerk father having an affair too.

She likely will never appear in comics but stranger things have happened. #IceMaster

Man, none of you have read Bobby's original origin story, have you? Mr. Drake was ready to throw down for Bobby. I know since X-Factor he's been portrayed as a jerk, but he's also been portrayed as a conservative jerk, and an old one, so the idea that there's a younger than Bobby child abandoned somewhere is actually quite a leap.

Man, none of you have read Bobby's original origin story, have you? Mr. Drake was ready to throw down for Bobby. I know since X-Factor he's been portrayed as a jerk, but he's also been portrayed as a conservative jerk, and an old one, so the idea that there's a younger than Bobby child abandoned somewhere is actually quite a leap.
    Not really. He's a conservative jerk who could have incredibly easily had an affair and as a result had a child as a result of that. It's possible that he doesn't know about the kid, but the fact is that given the type of person that Bobby's dad is it wouldn't at all be a stretch to say that another kid with William Drake's DNA could exist out there. Hell, all things considered Bobby isn't close with his parents so it's possible that if William had another child they would choose not to associate also.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't think so. Bobby's got enough going on right now, narrative-wise anyways. No need to insert a new, random cartoon import sibling(were they half-siblings in the cartoon too?).

I don't think so. Bobby's got enough going on right now, narrative-wise anyways. No need to insert a new, random cartoon import sibling(were they half-siblings in the cartoon too?).
    Yes. They were.

I'm not arguing to introduce this character. I'm saying it wouldn't be much of a stretch if they chose to.

Well, according to my 5 seconds of research, she's not even William's, she's Madeline's! Talking all that mess about Mr. Drake, when it was the Mrs. all along!

What is it abut being conservative that stops him from having had an affair? Last I checked, conservatives are just as capable of infidelity as anyone else.

It doesn't even have to be an affair. Lightwave could be the result of a fling either parent had in their youth prior to marriage.

Well, according to my 5 seconds of research, she's not even William's, she's Madeline's! Talking all that mess about Mr. Drake, when it was the Mrs. all along!
    That’s 8107 continuity though where Wolverine is Australian, lol

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    That’s 8107 continuity though where Wolverine is Australian, lol
    Well she doesn't even exist elsewhere, so why not let that continuity take the lead?

That... does mess things up a little but I mean to be honest I could still see it if she was born when Bobby was young enough not to remember haha.

If we are to take anything from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, I'm ready for a Shiro/Angelica romance! I can't believe how thoroughly they fell for each other in their episode! So cute!

If Angelica's powers gave her cancer I can't imagine that Shiro's wouldn't bring it out of remission xD