Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Easily, but knowing The Continuum it's going to come with strings attached. Very long ones.

I'd reckon Genie from Aladdin, the Robin Williams version. THough it might push him to his limits, or beyond.

The Chousin from Tenchi Muyo are possibilities.

Or anybody who can erase specific events in time with high precision.
    Did you just imply Genie and Q are beyond the Chousin?

Easily, but knowing The Continuum it's going to come with strings attached. Very long ones.

I'd reckon Genie from Aladdin, the Robin Williams version. THough it might push him to his limits, or beyond.

The Chousin from Tenchi Muyo are possibilities.

Or anybody who can erase specific events in time with high precision.
    One of Aladdin's Genie's three rules was "no bringing back the dead", so reversing Thanos's snap may constitutes breaking that limit on his power.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Shenron and Porunga might not be able to resurrect the population of half an entire universe in one go, but the Super Dragonballs wouldn't even blink at the effort since they've simultaneously resurrected multiple entire universes that were physically erased by the DB equivalent of The One Above All without any apparent strain on their part.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-21-2019 at 05:21 PM.

If you're looking for someone to literally undo the snap, look no further.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

If you're looking for someone to literally undo the snap, look no further.
    Who's this?

I haven't been keeping up with Supernatural for a long time, but I think at least someone must be strong enough to do this. Didn't they literally introduce God at some point?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Did you just imply Genie and Q are beyond the Chousin?
    The thing is for me the Chousin are Creators with very precise control. We've seen them do large scale and high-precision repair, but that was on a galactic scale. We're talking on the scale of a universe here, and that universe isn't theirs. If The Snap happened in their Creation, no doubt that they could ctrl-z it no problems. But this is the MCU, unless we're talking them having their powers carried over and them knowing the ins and outs of how the place works.

If that is the case, well, instead of The Snap turning people into ferterlizer, Thanos finds himself in the Hyperdimension being stared down by Tsunami.

And that isn't going to go well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    We will see how the snap is undone when the movie comes out.
    Danvers will absorb the stones' power and become a living IG and reverse the snap, but the effort will kill her or put her in a coma, because the snap also fucked the IG itself up beyond repair.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Danvers will absorb the stones' power and become a living IG and reverse the snap, but the effort will kill her or put her in a coma, because the snap also fucked the IG itself up beyond repair.
    In some alternate universe, she absorbs the stones in the wrong order and turns into GaoGaiGar instead...

Incredible Member

Number 5 and The Rumor (Allison Hargreeves) from the Umbrella Academy

The Re-creator from Doom Patrol

Mighty Member

The thing is for me the Chousin are Creators with very precise control. We've seen them do large scale and high-precision repair, but that was on a galactic scale. We're talking on the scale of a universe here, and that universe isn't theirs. If The Snap happened in their Creation, no doubt that they could ctrl-z it no problems. But this is the MCU, unless we're talking them having their powers carried over and them knowing the ins and outs of how the place works.

If that is the case, well, instead of The Snap turning people into ferterlizer, Thanos finds himself in the Hyperdimension being stared down by Tsunami.

And that isn't going to go well for him.
    You could argue the same for Q and Genie. Q especially seemed to have rules in how they operated hence the concern over irreparable subspace damage during the Q civil war. Never mind Genie's no resurrection rule.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Who's this?
    That would be Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5.

Not sure I fully agree he's got the scale for it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Who's this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That would be Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5.

Not sure I fully agree he's got the scale for it myself.
    As Nik said, that is Giorno.

As for the scale, it's somewhat vague on how far Gold Experience Requiem can affect considering it could do lulzy things like:

spoilers:
    Undo the event in which a fired gun's bullet returns to the gun after it had struck someone, thus saving them and later on effectively erasing the concept of death for one man
    end of spoilers

And if we take Araki's word, it could possibly ignore the effects of a world event that rebooted the timeline; however, that last one has yet to be proven true in-canon and is more of an easter egg for the various video games so far.

Pertaining to this scenario, could GER undo Thanos snapping his fingers? Yeah. Could it undo the results? That's a bit harder to tell.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-21-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Michael, Judge Gen, and Shawn from The Good Place.

Einstein and his people from Farscape.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

The Super Dragon Balls come to mind.

There was an episode of Rescue Rangers in which Monty ended up with the powers of a genie. By the end of the episode, Chip and Dale end up wishing that none of the events of the episode ever happened. This was more time shenanigans but I imagine it wouldn't be a difficult feat for Genie, since he seemed more powerful.

Given how the snap killed people, I imagine Sailor Moon's silver crystal could work on a smaller scale. Healing the planet wouldn't be an issue, but it's safe to say that it wouldn't work on a universal level.