Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 160
  1. #136
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    397

    Default

    spoilers:
    Looks like Brainiac and baby Jor-El go to Earth.
    end of spoilers

  2. #137
    Mighty Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Míkay.....Iím gonna be pissed if we donít get a season 3 out of these cliffhangers
    spoilers:
    Darkseid....fucking Darkseid.
    end of spoilers
    I thought it was spoilers:
    Thanagarias
    end of spoilers


    Very good finale, very intriguing. Hope we get to see what happens next...

  3. #138
    Fantastic Member MeGrimlock420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I thought it was spoilers:
    Thanagarias
    end of spoilers


    Very good finale, very intriguing. Hope we get to see what happens next...
    spoilers:
    The Omega symbol gave it away.
    end of spoilers

  4. #139
    Mighty Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    spoilers:
    The Omega symbol gave it away.
    end of spoilers
    I didn't see it. :/

  5. #140
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    spoilers:
    The Omega symbol gave it away.
    end of spoilers
    Not for certain. It could also be spoilers:
    The Omega Men
    end of spoilers. I think they’re setting up the Rann-Thanagar War honestly.

  6. #141
    Mighty Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not for certain. It could also be spoilers:
    The Omega Men
    end of spoilers. I think they’re setting up the Rann-Thanagar War honestly.
    Oh I don't know who TOM are. I really want to see the Thanagarians.

  7. #142

  8. #143
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    What a shame. Oh well maybe it will move over to DCU. If not it was still an enjoyable ride.

  9. #144
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    6,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

  10. #145
    Mighty Member Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    SYFY cancels everything that is high quality (read expensive) and which they don't profit from streaming or other rights for. They canceled The Expanse last year for the same reason. I bet money this is more to do with the fact they can't monetize the streaming rights to it because of DC Universe.

    I really hope it ends up continued as an original there or on HBOMax when that comes out.

  11. #146
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,381

    Default

    From Deadline:

    "I hear Krypton producer Warner Horizon Scripted Television is in conversations with other outlets, exploring ways to continue the franchise based on DC characters elsewhere. Siblings DC Universe and the upcoming HBO Max streaming platform are considered the most logical options as DC content has been a focus for both. Past seasons of Krypton already run on DC Universe. Season 1 is currently streaming on DC Universe, with Season 2 coming in 2020."

    https://deadline.com/2019/08/krypton...medium=twitter

  12. #147
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    SYFY cancels everything that is high quality (read expensive) and which they don't profit from streaming or other rights for. They canceled The Expanse last year for the same reason. I bet money this is more to do with the fact they can't monetize the streaming rights to it because of DC Universe.

    I really hope it ends up continued as an original there or on HBOMax when that comes out.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see WB revive it on either HBOMax or somewhere. Ditto with the Lobo spinoff.

  13. #148
    Incredible Member OpaqueGiraffe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Damn, gonna really miss this show.

  14. #149
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,695

    Default

    Honestly, the love triangle stuff really hindered the series for me. When that wasn't in the forefront, like when Adam and Seg where on Colu with Lobo, and the other characters on Krypton itself, it flowed fairly well.

    And really a shame about no Lobo series. Other than bulking up a bit more, I thought they did a pretty good job with him.

  15. #150
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,113

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Honestly, the love triangle stuff really hindered the series for me. When that wasn't in the forefront, like when Adam and Seg where on Colu with Lobo, and the other characters on Krypton itself, it flowed fairly well.

    And really a shame about no Lobo series. Other than bulking up a bit more, I thought they did a pretty good job with him.
    The love triangle ruined the show for me. I detested the season finale this year. For me, no amount of teases made up for the Seg/Lyta overload. When General Zod attacked Lyta everyone was rooting for her to die that I watched the episode with when she didn't (after the commercial break) we all called BS.

    Edit - I'm not surprised the show was canceled. Most people I know stopped watching after season one because they could not stand SegxLyta or Seg in general terms.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-16-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •