Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't really sound like Lobo to me, even if the visual is pretty good for the kind of budget they're working from.
    everyone is british in this world you gotta just loosen up on it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    everyone is british in this world you gotta just loosen up on it
    LOL, indeed they are.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

I watched the first ep with my dad three nights ago. Brainiac looks like his Injustice 2 design. A little dark some parts but it's OK. How do they even know who Superman is when General Zod time travels? Why is Zod black? Adam Strange was cool.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    I watched the first ep with my dad three nights ago. Brainiac looks like his Injustice 2 design. A little dark some parts but it's OK. How do they even know who Superman is when General Zod time travels? Why is Zod black? Adam Strange was cool.
    I’ve seen a couple people say this but I don’t really get it. He looks exactly like the Gary Frank Brainiac:
    42EB5418-A527-4904-9AE6-D5012E443055.jpg
    He lacks the Doc Ock tentacles that the I2 version has.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Superman still exists. Now Supes is rocking the house of Zod instead of El as his signia.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Wednesday's episode reminded me of Cyborg Vol 2 Issue 4, but with Brainiac instead of the Mind Wyrmms. Hmm... I prefer the Wyrmms better
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Incredible Member

I’ve tried several times to get into this show. I just can’t. Not sure why. As for season 2, adding Lobo does not help. I hate that character.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I’ve tried several times to get into this show. I just can’t. Not sure why. As for season 2, adding Lobo does not help. I hate that character.
    To each their own.

Personally, I enjoyed every scene that had Lobo in it. I certainly wouldn't say no to him being on the show more.

I'm not crazy about Lobo. Sure he's fun, but so far he's pretty one-dimensional.

Season 2 is good so far, hope it gets even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    To each their own.

Personally, I enjoyed every scene that had Lobo in it. I certainly wouldn't say no to him being on the show more.
    He’s getting his own spinoff show soon, so I don’t know how much longer he’ll stick around lol. I’d like to think the fact that they’re making a spinoff show means Krypton isn’t in danger of cancellation. I quite enjoy the show myself.

Incredible Member

Adam Strange is the reason Seg and most of the cast knows about Superman because he warned them that Brainiac (and later Zod)'s arrival would mean Superman would cease to exist. Zod being black is due to most of the members of Zod's clan being black as well. He seems like a composite of several Zod. The black Val-Zod from Earth 2 comics, Zod-el who is Superman's uncle in Superman Earth One, Zod from Smallville and Man of Steel, among others. I think hands down Colin has been one of my favorite takes of Zod so far. Brainiac definitely looks more like the Gary Frank and New 52 take on Brainiac than his Injustice counterpart.

Am I the only one who hates the character of Lyta (?) Zod? I find her extremely annoying and self-righteous for a more or less coldblooded sociopath even before she was "brainwashed" in recent episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Am I the only one who hates the character of Lyta (?) Zod? I find her extremely annoying and self-righteous for a more or less coldblooded sociopath even before she was "brainwashed" in recent episodes.
    Same.

Though I am liking great-great-grandpa El. Can finally see where Clark gets it from. Though Sig is showing potential as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Same.

Though I am liking great-great-grandpa El. Can finally see where Clark gets it from. Though Sig is showing potential as well.
    Great-great-grandpa El is my favorite character by far of the series. The old dude kicks it.

Edit - My main problem with Sig is his blind devotion to Lyta. He even said he didn't care about Krypton or the fate of the wider universe only saving Lyta. While I have nothing against devotion to a loved one a true hero has to be better than that. They have to put the greater good before their own happiness. Maybe he'll learn this, admittedly painful, lesson in time.
    Last edited by Celgress; 07-04-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He’s getting his own spinoff show soon, so I don’t know how much longer he’ll stick around lol. I’d like to think the fact that they’re making a spinoff show means Krypton isn’t in danger of cancellation. I quite enjoy the show myself.
    I'm not so sure about the Lobo show to happen; Syfy announced it before the Season 2 premier, but the ratings have not been great or higher than in season 1, I think. Maybe they thought the ratings would be better but they aren't. I just want more seasons of Krypton, but I'm not sure we'll get it. Please keep watching.. This season is good so far, imo. Last episode was really good. My hope is to see Jor-El some day..