Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

YES!! I'm so happy that happened. We need a season 3... :/

Also, Doomsday's story was interesting. The costume designers in this show are doing very well. The show looks and feels good for Krypton.

Question, what do you guys think Zod plans to do with Doomsday? And what's going to happen to the baby?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Holy **** this episode had it all!

spoilers:
    Brainiac has freaking Jor-El now! Zod has a Black Mercy! Oh Rao the timeline is so ******!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    That would be nice (Jor-El). Sadly, with the ratings the show is getting I'm afraid we won't see a season 3. I don't understand why people are not watching this season, it's so good, imo. Last night episode was really exciting and tense. This show makes me proud to be a Superman fan and I love the cast. Not sure how it's doing in late viewing but I doubt it's doing great. Sigh.

http://www.thetvratingsguide.com/201...2-ratings.html

Well the ratings went back up a bit with episode 7 so that's nice. Hope it doesn't go lower again for the rest of this season.. please keep watching this good show.

http://www.thetvratingsguide.com/201...2-ratings.html

YES!! I'm so happy that happened. We need a season 3... :/

Also, Doomsday's story was interesting. The costume designers in this show are doing very well. The show looks and feels good for Krypton.

Question, what do you guys think Zod plans to do with Doomsday? And what's going to happen to the baby?!!
    I remember seeing that shot of Nysa freaking out in the fortress in one of the promos and figured that baby Cor-Vex was going to die. Last season a little girl blew up anyway. But now that Cor is Jor, he’s got plot armor. I think assuming the show doesn’t prematurely end it’ll line up with traditional mythos.
    What’s interesting is what’s going to become of Dru-Zod in this timeline. In the original timeline, he never knew his father and his mother was a depressed failure. And he didn’t know his best friend was actually his half brother. I’m guessing after the heroes defeat Zod we’ll find out he made a baby version of himself using the codex. Who would instead grow up with a dead mother and living father plus know Jor-El is his half brother. But this version could still grow up to be evil since everyone will judge him for what his future self did.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't know how how time travel works in DC. How is Zod still around when his mom is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't know how how time travel works in DC. How is Zod still around when his mom is dead?
    Kryptonians reproduce asexually using the genesis chamber. So I think he just needs the codex with his parents dna. Assuming he even needs to and this is Endgame logic. Anyway in the original timeline, Seg being killed in Brainiac’s initial invasion didn’t stop his sons from being born either.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 07-28-2019 at 11:01 AM.

KRYPTON is the Superverse show I thought I'd hate and bash at first but after actually watching it long enough, wound up loving and defending it.

It is the polar opposite of SUPERGIRL, a show I thought I'd love and defend at first, but after actually watching it long enough, wound up hating and bashing it.

It's like two siblings, the older one had the higher expectations but eventually failed miserably, while the younger one was disregarded but eventually exceeded all expectations.

Best Zod. Best Brainiac. Best Doomsday.

And by default, best Lobo. Who SyFy is already ordering a pilot for his own spinoff show.

Fingers crossed for a Season 3.
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 07-28-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Kryptonians reproduce asexually using the genesis chamber. So I think he just needs the codex with his parents dna. Assuming he even needs to and this is Endgame logic. Anyway in the original timeline, Seg being killed in Brainiac’s initial invasion didn’t stop his sons from being born either.
    yeah it's getting convoluted lol. I really need an explanation about when Zod was.. created, though.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    KRYPTON is the Superverse show I thought I'd hate and bash at first but after actually watching it long enough, wound up loving and defending it.

It is the polar opposite of SUPERGIRL, a show I thought I'd love and defend at first, but after actually watching it long enough, wound up hating and bashing it.

It's like two siblings, the older one had the higher expectations but eventually failed miserably, while the younger one was disregarded but eventually exceeded all expectations.

Best Zod. Best Brainiac. Best Doomsday.

And by default, best Lobo. Who SyFy is already ordering a pilot for his own spinoff show.

Fingers crossed for a Season 3.
    I agree, but I really thought this show could be good if done well. I wasn't wrong! Also crossing fingers for a season 3..

Last ep was and looked great. This show really surprises me; the acting, production values, storytelling and twists are very good, IMO.

Was I the only one who felt really bad for Nyssa while she watched Seg and Lyta kissing and hugging so much? It feels like Seg will never love Nyssa like he does Lyta. :/

Arrow

....Was I the only one who felt really bad for Nyssa while she watched Seg and Lyta kissing and hugging so much? It feels like Seg will never love Nyssa like he does Lyta. :/
    Nope, I felt sorry for her too. Plus, I suspect now that Seg has his lovey-dovey back the search for Baby Jor-EL will be placed on the back burner. If this happens it'll confirm my suspicion that Seg is a slimeball with messed up priorities rather than a hero in waiting.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-02-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Nope, I felt sorry for her too. Plus, I suspect now that Seg has his lovey-dovey back the search for Baby Jor-EL will be placed on the back burner. If this happens it'll confirm my suspicion that Seg is a slimeball with messed up priorities rather than a hero in waiting.
    To be fair, while I would rather they go after Jor-El myself, if Seg decides to deal with Zod first it makes sense. As it stands now Seg and Nyssa have no idea where Brainiac's ship went and Zod is right there.

If Zod had been defeated and Seg was more absorbed by Lyta's return than his missing son, I'd agree with you.

Personally I'd love to Seg pull a variation on what Eddie Thawne did on The Flash and take out Lyta and every record of her DNA to remove Zod from being created.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    ...Personally I'd love to Seg pull a variation on what Eddie Thawne did on The Flash and take out Lyta and every record of her DNA to remove Zod from being created.
    If only, sadly, I have a sneaking suspicion that Lyta is the pet character of the showrunners. They stubbornly keep the focus on her and her love affair with Seg in spite of her being an unlikeable character with mary sue tendencies.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

If only, sadly, I have a sneaking suspicion that Lyta is the pet character of the showrunners.
    "Sneaking suspicion". To me her favored status couldn't be more obvious if it was accompanied by a flashing neon sign when she is on screen. For all the use of the Superman symbol- I think the showrunners are more interested in this as a story of the Zods and would have less problem if Cameron Cuffe left the show than if Georgina Campbell or Colin Salmon did.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Last ep was and looked great. This show really surprises me; the acting, production values, storytelling and twists are very good, IMO.

Was I the only one who felt really bad for Nyssa while she watched Seg and Lyta kissing and hugging so much? It feels like Seg will never love Nyssa like he does Lyta. :/
    I hope that Nyssa doesn't go yandere. She definitely has it in her. With her identity issues, betraying both sides and her son being kidnapped the poor woman doesn't need this ****.

If only, sadly, I have a sneaking suspicion that Lyta is the pet character of the showrunners. They stubbornly keep the focus on her and her love affair with Seg in spite of her being an unlikeable character with mary sue tendencies.
    How is Lyta a Mary Sue? She betrayed her mother for her son. That alone makes her imperfect. The only problem is that Seg seems obsessed with her instead of realizing how good and beautiful Nyssa is, plus she is the mother of his son. I just don't know how the showrunners are going to fix this. If Lyta dies, it will feel like Seg is only settling for Nyssa because she's there. The show should have shown Seg getting more and more into Nyssa and when Lyta returned, he would be happy but not so in love. More conflicted. ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I hope that Nyssa doesn't go yandere. She definitely has it in her. With her identity issues, betraying both sides and her son being kidnapped the poor woman doesn't need this ****.
    what do you mean with "yandere"?