Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I hope one day Marvel will give Dec his dream project.

BANNED

I would purchase this in a heartbeat

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I like the pitch. I would buy this book.

I think Pixie would fit in well with this line up and concept as well.

I would NOT get this book at all and think it was a good decision to not launch it. The cast is just not strong enough.

Banshee Syrin and Marrow do not have very large fan bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I would NOT get this book at all and think it was a good decision to not launch it. The cast is just not strong enough.

Banshee Syrin and Marrow do not have very large fan bases.
    They could launch it as 5 issues mini. I am sure that they would find a market for mini.

Love the art and character designs here. This could've been a great story. It's sad Shalvey never got a chance to pursue it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I like the characters, but as others have pointed out it's an awfully white cast. Monet would have been a good addition, as she has history with everyone else. I like the costume designs, but don't generally care for Shalvey's art.

I know your aren't asking for suggestions but I feel like if you added Jubilee and Shogo. It would be more well rounded out in my mind. Could have some Artie and Leech babysitting shenanigan moments. Jubes and Chamber doing the romance thing.

Incredible Member

This could be a great mini...multiple man had a great little run, and he’s not an A lister.
    Cassidy has a complicated backstory, and could have interacted with The larger Maevel universe at many times in his career (Nick Fury, for example, when Sean was a spy).
    I’d but the hell out of this; I hate that the same few X Men are featured over and over ... I’m sick of Logan already.
    I hope Rosenberg can raise Banshee’s profile, and make this a possibility.

if they had included Shortpack, it would have been green-lit.

Yep, Pixie would of added some fun and a useful powerset of arcane aptitude, teleportation, flight and getting everyone caned.

The death seed stuff shouldn't of got fixed off panel, that plot point would've been the hook for me. Have its removal be the first arc if needed, a epic battle between death seed Banshee and Morrigan Siryn would be great.

But the death seed kinda suits Banshee, doesn't need to alter his look, but with mythical Banshee being a herald of death why not keep it.

What powers or abilities would you give him through the seed? keeping his mutant powers are a given but what else?

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

This looks awesome.

And I agree, Pixie, Monet, and Jubilee would have been perfect additions to this cast. I'd add Sunfire too.

neat, it seems almost as much another attempt at a Generation X book as a Banshee book.

Throw Polaris and Hope on there and he's got something.

BANNED

Drop Marrow, Artie & Leech for some combination of Polaris, Hellion, Monet, Wolfsbane, Mondo & Husk and I'd be all in. The art isn't for me, but I do love the idea of Sean headlining his own book and using Cassidy Keep as the backdrop. And you just know they'd have to do an arc where the crew go up against Black Tom Cassidy & Juggernaut