Default Godzilla (1998) / Godzilla (2014) vs Pacific Rim Kaijus

How would Godzilla (1998) and Godzilla (2014) fare against the Kaijus from the Pacific Rim films? One on one against the kaijus, are the two Godzillas too big and powerful for the kaijus of the Pacific Rim universe?

G'98 is useless by kaiju standards (though his cartoon offspring picks up the slack considerably).

MonsterVerse Godzilla survived a point-blank nuclear explosion, shrugged off a 200,000+ ton skyscraper collapsing on his head, and, according to Godzilla: Awakening, which is considered canon, was at ground zero of the asteroid impact that caused the Permian Extinction. He solos the Pacific Rim universe, meeting challenges in only a handful of its kaiju denizens: Mega-Kaiju, Slattern, Trespasser, and Otachi. Mega-Kaiju would give Godzilla the most trouble, but the King of the Monsters would eventually prevail.

Given Godzilla's willingness to work with humanity, I'd pay good money to see Godzilla lead a group of Jaegers into battle against a kaiju army.

Honestly, I see Godzilla throwing a Jaegar at a Kaiju
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Honestly, I see Godzilla throwing a Jaegar at a Kaiju
    "Heah! Catch dis!"

I don't see the Godzillas beating Mega-Kaiju (with it's absorption power). Slattern would be a threat too. Godzilla may get some new feats soon tho.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I don't see the Godzillas beating Mega-Kaiju (with it's absorption power). Slattern would be a threat too. Godzilla may get some new feats soon tho.
    Like making Ghidora catch his hands.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan