BANNED

Talking To become the vessel of the King of Braves' power, can you kill a God?

One day you're eating at a fancy restaurant, and the knife you're using for the steak begins to glow in your hand. Writing appears on the blade.

"Whosoever stains this blade with the blood of a Lion God and wears its head upon their chest, shall become the vessal of courage itself: the King of Braves!"

"DAFUG!?" you think, and then remember that there are still tens, maybe hundreds and if not, thousands of once- normal objects that were corrupted by the appearance of a certain Alien Emissary several years ago. And this knife is probably one of them.

You go to the washroom with the knife in your pocket, and give it a wave.

It cuts space-time, and before you opens up a golden realm. Being the nerd you are, you recognize it immediately; its Narnia. And under the tree before you, sleeping soundly, is Arslan. You creep forward, and begin to understand that as long as you've the knife in your hand, some sort of insanely advanced stealth tech keeps you hidden from both his omniprescence and his omniscience.

Nerding out even further you then realize the meaning of the message of the knife: kill Arslan, put his head on your chest, and the power of GaoMachines will be yours to command; you'll become the human incarnation of Strongest God of Destruction: GENESIC GAOGAIGAR!

Arslan begins to stir. Its decision time. Can you kill a God to become GaoGaiGar in human form?

Retired Overlord

So some omnipotent force...interrupts my steak dinner just to send me on a 3 minute quest to get into a knife fight with an Lion?

....Dude I paid good money for this steak, I'm not letting it get cold.... *leaves lion and goes back to table, uses enchanted knife to keep eating steak*

Yes..

And then I'd practice my screaming while swinging around a giant hammer of justice, because COURAGE!!

And then I go back to my steak because dammit, they actually got it right.

Astonishing Member

Arslan seems like a pretty cool lion.

I'm not going to stab him in the skull until he earns it.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Don't you mean Aslan?

Arslan was a Japanese folk hero if my memory serves me correctly.

Also, I don't need a the Gao Machines so no.