Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    By most dangerous I mean bigger threats to the whole world.
    With that criteria in mind, I'll just list the entities who are still alive and have already acted (so, no Perpetua so far) :

1: Anti-Monitor is the top 1, since he destroyed almost all of the original Multiverse -and proved to be monstrously powerful still in Darkseid War
    2: Barbatos; in one assault, he almost doomed the whole Multiverse, and was powerful enough to overthrow his own creator
    3: The Empty Hand - his level of threat isn't quite clear, but he was able to corrupt -however briefly- the Over-Monitor
    4: Darkseid - the God of Evil has proven, several times, that he deserves this place - he would have been lower, nonetheless, if not for JLO which is injecting him some well-needed new approach
    5: Superboy-Prime; do I really need to explain why ?
    6: Nekron; he could be higher, but after the Blackest Night and Brightest Day, he doesn't seem that interested in the living world
    7: Trigon; he's extremely powerful, but it's been a long time since he felt like a legitimate threat to me
    8: Mxy; he got the powers but not really the will, to destroy the whole DC Universe; still, he was able to go toe to toe with Trigon in Injustice and even possessed the Spectre
    9: Mandrakk; he's this low only because he was basically defanged and made a non-threat for the normal Multiverse in The Unexpected, otherwise he would have been among the Top 5.
    10: Brainiac; he has a lot of technology and abilities, but he's the lowest of the Universe-ending threats, if he is even one.

It hasn't been an easy list to do, mostly because there isn't that many truly universe-ending entities in the DCU

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    The Anti-Monitor and World Forger would probably qualify as a couple of the top 10 threats but they're each as generic as a comic book character can be.
    I don't know, I thought The Anti-Monitor in the Arrowverse was intriguing at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Joker: bats%*t crazy and crazy about the Bat; paralyzed Barbara Gordon, murdered Jason Todd, killed Sarah Essen, blew up a school, has killed people senselessly on numerous occasions including during the Laughing Fish arc, stole Mxyzptlk's powers, etc.
    The Joker is so crazy he has people questioning the morality of the "no kill" part of the definition of hero. I don't think anyone else has come that close to justifiably pushing (or, in Injustice's case, actually over it) a hero over the edge.
    Last edited by TheRay; 03-22-2019 at 05:08 PM.