Extraordinary Member

Default Kratos, Sora & Dante vs. War, Death, Fury

Fresh from their most recent games, three heroes born from the PS2 era take on the trio of playable characters from the Darksiders games.

Dante has all his powers and weapons from DMC5
    Kratos has all his powers and weapons from his PS4 game.
    Sora has all his powers and weapons from Kingdom Hearts 3.
    The horsemen have all their powers and weapons from their respective games.

For shits and giggles the fight takes place in Manhattan.

Which trio wins this fight?

Why do you hate the Horsemen so, DS? Any member of DSK could solo them.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Why do you hate the Horsemen so, DS? Any member of DSK could solo them.
    Don't hate.

Apparently I just don't know enough about them.

Huh, even Kratos could solo them? I mean, he's the strongest dude here but isn't exactly the fastest... relatively.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, these fights kind of need to be three-on-one for the siblings to make it a fight.

Fury and Death technically each have a bullet-timing feat, but they aren't all that good compared to Dante, who has crazy good speed feats along with loads of power. He's got a pretty good chance at taking all three of the Horsemen at the same time. Any of the three, even Fury, could probably do some damage, but he can deal it faster, and they don't really have the tools to deal with Dante's full range of tricks.

Sora might or might not also be a bullet-timer, depending on how you interpret some of his feats. His feats are kind of all over the place, though. Get past the keyblade and keybladers seem to be only a little super human, so if they manage to actually get through his defense he'll drop quickly. Don't like their odds of getting past the keyblade before he nails them, and going by his high-end striking power, that's going to wreck anyone other than maybe a transformed War.

Kratos is actually the only one that I'd give them a good chance against. He's got the best strength feats of anyone on the field, but no speed to speak of. Even War came across as being speedier. However, as of his most recent game he's straight-up immortal, of the sort that makes injuries go away by thinking about it. Getting a ten-count by beating him unconscious before he can focus might be possible, but won't be easy.

Kratos is also one of those guys that's way stronger than he is durable. I've generally thought of it as being that Kratos needs time and effort to summon his full strength, rather than being at one hundred percent full power at all times. Take that as you will.

Dante could probably take them all without even going into Devil Trigger, let alone Sin Devil Trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Don't hate.

Apparently I just don't know enough about them.

Huh, even Kratos could solo them? I mean, he's the strongest dude here but isn't exactly the fastest... relatively.
    Not hating, bro. But as Fallman pointed out, it's pretty lopsided in DSK's favor in terms of speed, strength and raw versatility. I would give an edge of durability and regeneration to Death because he's been nearly bifurcated by War in the past and his response was to casually tear off his arm.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-21-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Not hating, bro. But as Fallman pointed out, it's pretty lopsided in DSK's favor in terms of speed, strength and raw versatility. I would give an edge of durability and regeneration to Death because he's been nearly bifurcated by War in the past and his response was to casually tear off his arm.
    Whoops, that'll teach me to not post late at night after going through a Grit Strength work out.

I didn't mean to imply that you were hating on me, that would be silly. I meant to write "I don't hate them." referring to the horsemen.

War: *lying in a bed, wrapped up in a full body cast, Death and Fury in the same situation next to him* Could've fooled me.

Ah, ehm sorry. Apparently I overestimated your powers.

Fury: That doesn't make it better.

I guess not.

Death: The demi-god and demon brood stole our weapons after they were done.

Yeah... yeah, Dante and Kratos tend to do that. ...would buying you each a banana split make up for it.

War: ...it's a start.

Dante: Welp, that was a fun little detour. (Dante swings around his new pilfered scythe-blades)

Sora: Did you guys really need to steal their weapons, though?

Kratos: Spoils of war, boy. And they're welcome to reclaim them whenever they want.(Kratos fingers Fury's whip)

Sora: Still feels unnecessary with the arsenal you guys are already packing.

Dante: Wanna talk unnecessary? How about you taking selfies while clobbering that War guy with a magical ship, and air juggling Fury with shots from your Master Blaster?

Sora: ...I just wanted to send something cool to my girlfriend.

Dante/Kratos: Kids.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-22-2019 at 08:48 AM.