Fantastic Member

Default Martian Manhunter vs Thanos

Rebirth J'onn vs 616 Thanos
    No TP, No BFR & No Prep
    Who Wins?

Thanos has the tools to deal with all of Manhunter's powers.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

It’d be great if you’d furnish us with your own well-founded wisdoms on what exactly J’onn can do to Thanos besides bleed on him, but since I’ve long come to the conclusion that you run these threads as some of sort of externally-observed, Jungian-Schrödingeresque thought experiment without involving yourself except to reassert the experimental conditions, I suspect those wisdoms will sadly not be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    It’d be great if you’d furnish us with your own well-founded wisdoms on what exactly J’onn can do to Thanos besides bleed on him, but since I’ve long come to the conclusion that you run these threads as some of sort of externally-observed, Jungian-Schrödingeresque thought experiment without involving yourself except to reassert the experimental conditions, I suspect those wisdoms will sadly not be forthcoming.
    I feel like you're giving him too much credit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I’m almost certain, Colonel, that your time on Rumbles is spent posting threads, but never reading the content of any of them - including your own.

Thanos is LONG established here as being someone just below the Skyfather tier - someone who makes Odin work for the win, someone who utterly slaughters the Silver Surfer, someone who can actually defeat Pre-Crisis Superman.

What in the name of all that’s righteous and holy makes you think Martian Manhunter vs Thanos is a thread worth making, therefore?

BANNED

ah the return of the colonel to his good old form.

Isint current thanos weaker then he used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Isint current thanos weaker then he used to be?
    In the sense that he's currently dead, yes. For thread purposes we don't have J'onn fight a corpse ;p

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

JJ really can't do anything to thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    In the sense that he's currently dead, yes. For thread purposes we don't have J'onn fight a corpse ;p
    It would actually be a more even fight.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure