Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If it wasn't for Spider-Gwen having normal hair, I'd think this is Marvel Rising promo art. Although Doreen is ironically less chubby...

I hope Marvel keeps utilizing Gurihiru. Love their art .
    Gwenpool and Nadia aren't in Rising, and Rising Doreen has long hair, so Gwen Stacy's hair isn't the only thing marking this as the comic characters.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Interesting to see they made a render of her maskless, is that a new alt costume?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Interesting to see they made a render of her maskless, is that a new alt costume?
    Yeah, it's a new uniform. And it's actually not even her first maskless skin; she had another one that was essentially just the default skin but without the mask. Anyway, players are pissed because Netmarble made this new uniform paywall (you have to buy items with real money to gain the necessary amount of tokens as exchange for the uniform). I think this is the first time they've done this to a uniform. It's the reason why I've decided to stop playing this game, honestly... I was starting to spend more money than I should on it. I still log in to get the daily rewards and that's it. I'm looking forward to the new Marvel mobile game, Super War, that's just about to launch. Hopefully it'll be less cashgrabbing.

spoilers:
    Kamala just convinced Gwen that she might be a mutant, and she actually ended up on Krakoa. They even used an X-Men data page!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    They honestly look like a couple here.

More like sisters. That's not Wade, it's Lady Deadpool.

More like sisters. That's not Wade, it's Lady Deadpool.
    Wow, I didn't even notice .

spoilers:
    Kamala just convinced Gwen that she might be a mutant, and she actually ended up on Krakoa. They even used an X-Men data page!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I like how Gwen went with it and used her powers to retcon her own origin. She /knows/ it's a retcon, of course.
    end of spoilers

Now here's a thought... spoilers:
    wouldn't Gwen be able to repower the Decimation victims? She's a reality warper, after all.
    end of spoilers

Now here's a thought... spoilers:
    wouldn't Gwen be able to repower the Decimation victims? She's a reality warper, after all.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think so. Her powers don't really seem to impact other people like that?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I'm... not sure how to feel about Gwen's current status. I think it's really clever for this particular book and it works if they want to do an arc for her over at the spoilers:
    X-Books, but I don't think it should be a permanent thing, like her actually migrating to the X-office
    end of spoilers and having all of her future stories defined by that corner of the MU. I think she works better being the wild card character, and not being put into one specific box.