Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    FNSM isn't doing anything that requires tight plotting so they can just do it there. But then again, money.
    But also the crossover with the Miles Morales book will most likely be going on at the same time as Absolute Carnage, so I doubt the tie-in will come from that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    There is no book called just "Spider-Man" on the market so I assume they are talking about Peter's main book. As I said, we don't know and that is why I said "it looks like"

No writer is above editorial mandates and control, and that includes Spencer.
    That's also coming directly from Comic Book's mouths, not Marvel, so it could easily be them assuming there will be Spider-Man tie-ins just because its a Venom/Carnage story. So we'll have to see, if there is gonna be a Spider-Man tie-in, I think I can be safe in saying it'll be its own standalone mini, just like whats happening with War Of The Realms right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    That's also coming directly from Comic Book's mouths, not Marvel, so it could easily be them assuming there will be Spider-Man tie-ins just because its a Venom/Carnage story. So we'll have to see, if there is gonna be a Spider-Man tie-in, I think I can be safe in saying it'll be its own standalone mini, just like whats happening with War Of The Realms right now.
    As I said before:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    We don't know how accurate this is (which is why I prefaced my comment with "it looks like") but if it is, I will not be reading it or any book associated with it.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

This story's gonna be an absolute unit.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Amazing Member

I hope they lean into the “every symbiote and every host” angle. I want the Life Foundation, Toxin, the Agents of the Cosmos, and the last few Poisons to show up. Give us everything!

'Every host ever' seems entirely too ambitious Since A) Carnage took Silver Surfer before... and B) The GLOBAL invasion of Symbiotes in the past...

Planet Of The Symbiotes, Venom Bomb, Venomized, there any other global symbiote invasion stories I'm missing?

I'm sure we likely wont see Ultraverse's Rune who was briefly a host to a symbiote appear.

Okay, I know Planet of the Symbiotes is pretty silly, but an editor allowing Black Bolt to be anywhere near a symbiote invasion story is one for the history books.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I'm sure we likely wont see Ultraverse's Rune who was briefly a host to a symbiote appear.
    The forbidden host. It would be pretty fun to at least see a flashback of a winged vampire symbiote, but Marvel wouldn’t even let Starlin use Rune’s skeleton, so yeah I won’t hold my breath.

Wonder if the Iron Rangers will be remembered?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Rangers_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    'Every host ever' seems entirely too ambitious
    It's a hyperbole, of course. Kinda like how they said Spider-Verse would feature "EVERY SPIDER EVER", but that was not the case and only a few got the spotlight.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Wonder if the Iron Rangers will be remembered?

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Rangers_(Earth-616)
    Maybe, but they're all dead, so . . . Then again, graverobbing wouldn't be the absolute worst thing Carnage has ever done.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe, but they're all dead, so . . . Then again, graverobbing wouldn't be the absolute worst thing Carnage has ever done.
    Several of the symbiote wearers are dead so i assume graverobbing will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    It's a hyperbole, of course. Kinda like how they said Spider-Verse would feature "EVERY SPIDER EVER", but that was not the case and only a few got the spotlight.
    i suppose “every host ever” is slightly more catchy than “eighty three percent of every host ever!”
    troo fan or death

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    i suppose “every host ever” is slightly more catchy than “eighty three percent of every host ever!”
    Given Carnage's penchant for gore and blood loss, you could read that as Carnage killing five sixths of the people, or Carnage destroying five sixths of each person, and it kind of works either way
    Blue text denotes sarcasm