Default Dylan Dog, paranormal investigator

Anyone here a fan of this character?

I first heard about it like 8 years ago. I bought this book collection of stories and really loved it. The Dylan Dog Case Files. 7 stories total and all so good and different. It's in English, but the character was created in Italy. I would like to find more stories in English or Spanish. I know he's also knows or popular in more countries.

link with more info: https://www.amazon.com/Dylan-Dog-Cas.../dp/1595822062

51qoNweI8vL._SX363_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Last edited by stargazer01; 03-22-2019 at 09:32 AM.

^ I adore those 7 stories Dark Horse translated. Would love to see more from that run. The art is fantastic. It's such a wonderful combination of gore, creepiness and slapstick, but also with this melancholy and a poetic quality.

I understand a smaller company has been releasing English translated Dylan Dog comics here in the US for the last couple of years, but apparently these are of newer stories made by different creative teams and not part of that initial run that the Dark Horse release culled from. Still, I'm interested in it so I'll probably check them out one of these days.

Astonishing Member

I should check them out. I don't have much chance to read Italian comics, barring the various Disney ones. (Dylan Dog is Italian, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    ^ I adore those 7 stories Dark Horse translated. Would love to see more from that run. The art is fantastic. It's such a wonderful combination of gore, creepiness and slapstick, but also with this melancholy and a poetic quality.

I understand a smaller company has been releasing English translated Dylan Dog comics here in the US for the last couple of years, but apparently these are of newer stories made by different creative teams and not part of that initial run that the Dark Horse release culled from. Still, I'm interested in it so I'll probably check them out one of these days.
    And some stories are very cinematic as well. It could also be a great TV show on HBO or Netflix but it needs to be rated R for mature audiences.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who likes this character. If you find more good stories, please let me know on this thread. I'm goind to read the book I have again. It's been a while. I'll comment my thoughts here on each story.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I should check them out. I don't have much chance to read Italian comics, barring the various Disney ones. (Dylan Dog is Italian, right?)
    It was created in Italy, but I think his stories happen in the UK. Click on the Amazon link, there is more info there. I totally recommend the book collection if you like supernatural stuff and just great storytelling and suspense.
    Last edited by stargazer01; 03-23-2019 at 10:20 AM.

I've never had the pleasure but I love the Cemetery Man movie.