Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I really love this run. It's one of the few books besides Doomsday Clock that still feels like "DC" to me.
    I love how this feels like an evolution of the DC's universe since COIE.
    The line-up is also incredible, one of my favorites for sure!

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

The only thing I hate is that Cyborg is not on the League. CYBORG WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD JL MEMBER!
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

I'm disappointed about that too, but at least they're not pretending like Cyborg is still there by putting him on the covers like they did for a while.

Mighty Member

Well, he was there until he went off into space with Starfire and Jean-Paul.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'm disappointed about that too, but at least they're not pretending like Cyborg is still there by putting him on the covers like they did for a while.
    Really. That must've sucked.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    The only thing I hate is that Cyborg is not on the League. CYBORG WAS A PERFECTLY GOOD JL MEMBER!
    To be fair, while it is unfortunate they never truly took advantage of Cyborg on the main Justice League, he is still technically on the League, leading the space extension.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I have no problem with him not appearing monthly on JL. He's still an important member, but he's leading JLO.
    The true issue is that JLO is pretty bad. That book has tons of potential, but DC botched it from the start and it never really recovered.
    They should revamp it with a kick-ass creative team and a new roster (my preference would be something like Cyborg, Jessica, Starfire, Supergirl, Bid Barda, Adam Strange and Vril Dox).

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I have no problem with him not appearing monthly on JL. He's still an important member, but he's leading JLO.
    The true issue is that JLO is pretty bad. That book has tons of potential, but DC botched it from the start and it never really recovered.
    They should revamp it with a kick-ass creative team and a new roster (my preference would be something like Cyborg, Jessica, Starfire, Supergirl, Bid Barda, Adam Strange and Vril Dox).
    That would be an awesome team! Though I don’t think Vril Dox would take orders from anyone. Lobo would be an interesting wild card.

I think Barda would be an odd fit, I'd personally switch her out for Ryand'r, but the rest would be interesting additions; particularly Vril Dox. I would like to see Cyborg interacting with more Brainiacs given the nature of his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    That would be an awesome team! Though I don’t think Vril Dox would take orders from anyone. Lobo would be an interesting wild card.
    Lobo would be intriguing to see interacting with the team and it would be interesting watching the team react to the problematic nature of who he is. I didn't get to really experience Lobo at the height of his insanity (it was before my time reading comics) so I would want to see that play out.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-09-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

The DCU needs a spece-faring team of heavy-hitters. Maxima, Captain Comet, Lady Quark, Starman, The Wierd, etc... These guys SHOULD have a place to call home.

Peace

Funnily enough, before JLOdissey was a thing, I put together this image of my "dream" cosmic League at the time:

Wouldn't be the team I'd pick today, but still pretty cool and close to what some of you mentioned

AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Newsarama are teasing Doomsday Clock news too- As in it might end in september alongside the returns of the JSA (and Legion if what bendis is teasing for tomorrow is true.)
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...964320768?s=20
    Snyder has spoken on the topic of the JSA
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Pull List: