Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Man, looking at that bottom cover really makes you realize how DCAU-influenced the roster is...

(Poor Wally ).

Default Jon and Clark from JL #23

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Interview - SCOTT SNYDER: YEAR OF THE VILLAIN Propels DCU into Giant Year-End Battle: https://www.newsarama.com/44899-scot...nd-battle.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, looking at that bottom cover really makes you realize how DCAU-influenced the roster is...

(Poor Wally ).
    You can practically hear the Justice League theme playing in the background.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

(Poor Wally ).
    Snyder writes Barry like he's Wally for some reason anyway, so probably not even he knows that he isn't writing the DCAU.

On a side note, why is Jon Kent back to being a kid.

Probably a flashback sequence or JL takes place before Bendis's run on Superman.

Default Coming up Issue #23

currently following:

BANNED

spoilers:
    The Lois of the Sixth Dimension reveals she is from an earlier phase of the World Forger's experiments, and has had to watch whole worlds fall due to a failed Justice formation. Her son Jon has died millions of times and it has traumatised her, she blames Clark's unwillingness to ever change who he is for the tragedies and tells the League they can either finally see the light or stay with the villains. Manhunter and Kendra's "son" arrives and uses his powers to shatter the prison. During the break-out, the League are rescued by a version of the Legion of Doom...and Darksied.
    end of spoilers

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The art is what really sold this for me because the writing feels like it's spinning it's wheels a bit. Not a single story arc has felt like it wouldn't have been improved by trimming it down by one or two issues.

But, damn, Jorge Jiminez is one of the top artists working in superhero comics right now.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

I must say I personally think current issue was kinda boring. There still havent much real advances
    But Superman shatters the planet even when he weakening just by one jumping still cool!!!!
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

rad.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

rad.
    Jorge has really earned his stripes in the pantheon of fantastic DC artists .

Does anybody know what Starman's current status with the League is? He's been a part of the run for awhile now but is he an actual member?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    Does anybody know what Starman's current status with the League is? He's been a part of the run for awhile now but is he an actual member?
    A couple of issues back Mera said the two of them were the League while the other s were away. I guess GA is no longer their roving agent since he was not called in.

I liked this issue the cover was very old school looking.

I not sure I buy Batman selling out the league but I expect a twist.

Good telling Flash he still hates him was classic