Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Isn't it offices and rentals? I would hope that Bruce wouldn't be involved in the luxury apartments scam but he prolly is.

I would like to see some more thought put into the company that Batman draws his funding from. It's ethically wonky for Batman to have this big corporation, either it should be cut down in size or Bruce Wayne should have a limited place within it and largely just siphon money out of it for his own means.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 04-02-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Having it encircle a giant growing tree is very pretty but that a lot's of wasted space.
    Makes things more exclusive.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Makes things more exclusive.
    Yeah, Bruce don't want no riff-raff in there.

I don't know about the comics, but they did stuff with Wayne Tower in the Nolan films I think. I can't remember, it's been so long since I watched those films (must re-watch them some time).

They are going to do something with it in the Batwoman TV series I think - it's like her base by the looks of what we saw in the crossover.

Did they do much with it in the Gotham TV series? I don't watch that show, couldn't get into it.

Last edited by Caivu; 04-02-2019 at 07:52 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

[QUOTE=Caivu;4286157]Gotham's Wayne Tower:

Prety cool without the tree in there.

Amazing Member

They copied the design of the Wayne Tower with the tree through it for Batwoman's headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge95 View Post
    They copied the design of the Wayne Tower with the tree through it for Batwoman's headquarters.
    Well, if Bruce isn't using it, Kate pinches his stuff...like that zero year issue where she drives off with one of his motorbikes, lol.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Pretty sure it’s somewhere in the batcontact that once you agree to wear a bat, you can pinch Bruce’s stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Pretty sure it’s somewhere in the batcontact that once you agree to wear a bat, you can pinch Bruce’s stuff.
    Yeah, but in Zero Year, she was still at west point and not yet Batwoman for a few years. She was in Gotham for her uncles's funeral, and from what I recall the wake was at Wayne Manor. So in this case, she just 'borrowed' her cousin's bike.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Yeah, but in Zero Year, she was still at west point and not yet Batwoman for a few years. She was in Gotham for her uncles's funeral, and from what I recall the wake was at Wayne Manor. So in this case, she just 'borrowed' her cousin's bike.
    I thought Kate was rich enough not to have to steal Bruce's crap.

I thought Kate was rich enough not to have to steal Bruce's crap.
    It was a weird issue, it was written shortly after (or maybe right after, I forget) the swap in creative team, after the whole marriage fiasco.

There were a few things wrong with it because not only does she steal her cousin's motorbike, but she does it so she can drive into the city to play vigilante, and this is years before she gets inspired by Batman. It includes Batwoman style action (minus the equipment of course), despite her not having the vigilante training yet or even having finished her west point training, and to top it all off she meets Maggie Sawyer and her father tells her "not now" when Kate is eyeing her. Despite this being years prior to her coming-out to her father this issue would imply he knew for years, but that's not the implication given in Elegy.

Anyways, back on topic, maybe Bruce could have another spare base. In the Arkham games he had multiple mini bases.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    It was a weird issue, it was written shortly after (or maybe right after, I forget) the swap in creative team, after the whole marriage fiasco.

There were a few things wrong with it because not only does she steal her cousin's motorbike, but she does it so she can drive into the city to play vigilante, and this is years before she gets inspired by Batman. It includes Batwoman style action (minus the equipment of course), despite her not having the vigilante training yet or even having finished her west point training, and to top it all off she meets Maggie Sawyer and her father tells her "not now" when Kate is eyeing her. Despite this being years prior to her coming-out to her father this issue would imply he knew for years, but that's not the implication given in Elegy.

Anyways, back on topic, maybe Bruce could have another spare base. In the Arkham games he had multiple mini bases.
    Bruce probably wouldn't even notice if somebody looted half his garage.

Incredible Member

https://www.cbr.com/batman-beyond-batcave-upgrade/

Article reminded me of this thread.

Conceptually, this is what is needed in today's Gotham.

Retired

Having it encircle a giant growing tree is very pretty but that a lot's of wasted space.
    Since it hid the secret elevator, it was probably not a real tree. The "decorative foliage" was probably fake. But it looks like the kind of architectural concepts that were popular in the 1970s. Lots of open areas. I'm not sure if that exact structure would have been stable, but something like it could have been and probably was built. Twenty years later, developers would have filled in the open space with another structure to maximize their lease space.

Once Bruce moved back to Wayne Manor, he used this second Batcave for the Outsiders' headquarters.