Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Lynda Carter MIGHT reprise her role as WW in COIE

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, BUT:

https://www.cbr.com/lynda-carter-won...hs-arrowverse/
    Assassinate Putin!

Incredible Member

It would be great if it happens. But, with the guest star cast already bulging at the seams and a huge cast of "regular" characters to service, I imagine that any appearance would be extremely brief.

But, it would be awesome to see a snippet of an older Wonder Woman still fighting to protect others. And I'd be very interested to see what costume (if any) they gave her.

This would be WONDERful! Of course, I expect a modern WW costume.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Give us at least one scene with Conroy's Batman, Ward as an old Robin, Carter as Wonder Woman, Dean Cain as Superman, Shipp as Flash, and Helen Slater as Superwoman as a new Justice League and it'd be GREAT.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Give us at least one scene with Conroy's Batman, Ward as an old Robin, Carter as Wonder Woman, Dean Cain as Superman, Shipp as Flash, and Helen Slater as Superwoman as a new Justice League and it'd be GREAT.
    Conroy's never been a live action Batman though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The truly perfect casting of what the JLA could have been via generations of heroes and television/movie viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Conroy's never been a live action Batman though.
    YET. CCH Pounder never played Amanda Waller in live action but she certainly looked the part(of an old future Amanda Waller anyways). And yes CCH Pounder did live action roles(before her death, 'cause old).

Kevin Conroy isn't a young guy, but he could totally pull off old Bruce from Batman Beyond in live action. I have to admit I can't think of any live action role I've seen him in though.

Isn't Conroy already confirmed?

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    CCH Pounder never played Amanda Waller in live action but she certainly looked the part(of an old future Amanda Waller anyways). And yes CCH Pounder did live action roles(before her death, 'cause old).
    Last time I checked, Pounder was very much alive and still acting. And I wouldn't say she's old--not so old that death is imminent. She's about the same age as one of my sisters and I'm not looking for her to kick the bucket any time soon.

And, yes, Kevin Conroy was already announced to play Bruce Wayne. We just don't know if he will be in a Batman suit.

Oh, it was her spouse who died. oops. :/ At any rate she's 66.