Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Excited to see Valkyrie at the forefront of Marvel’s future. This is art from newly announced Marvel artist Patrick Gleason.

Attachment 82008
    And close to Thor, which I guess is thematically fitting.

poor Thor.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Here's a bigger one from his Twitter. Gleason is pairing them up left and right sides, so Thor gets Hyperion while Jane-Val gets Venom.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Here's a bigger one from his Twitter. Gleason is pairing them up left and right sides, so Thor gets Hyperion while Jane-Val gets Venom.

I only know Hyperion from Hickman's run, when did he come back to the forefront in the Marvel Universe? Also whose the kid on Hulk's back?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I only know Hyperion from Hickman's run, when did he come back to the forefront in the Marvel Universe? Also whose the kid on Hulk's back?
    There's a Hyperion in a Squadron Supreme of America in Avengers right now, not clear which version he and they are. The kid is Sword Master who is paired with Wave (above Thing's arm) a new Filipino superhero (both are sword-wielding Asians).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There's a Hyperion in a Squadron Supreme of America in Avengers right now, not clear which version he and they are. The kid is Sword Master who is paired with Wave (above Thing's arm) a new Filipino superhero (both are sword-wielding Asians).
    Ah, now I remember; I believe Pak is introducing them in a War of The Realms spin-off (I think).

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Is that Blade I spot beneath Hyperions knee and at Things wrist?

Also....what developments have transpired for Venom? I know in theory the symbiote could mimic wings at any time(and has at least in one late 90s/early 00 tale) but this looks like a mutation of sorts. Looks more permanent.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Is that Blade I spot beneath Hyperions knee and at Things wrist?

Also....what developments have transpired for Venom? I know in theory the symbiote could mimic wings at any time(and has at least in one late 90s/early 00 tale) but this looks like a mutation of sorts. Looks more permanent.
    None that lead to what's presented with Venom here in that image. Maybe it's something that'll come as a result of War of the Realms.