Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 256 to 263 of 263
  1. #256
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Excited to see Valkyrie at the forefront of Marvel’s future. This is art from newly announced Marvel artist Patrick Gleason.

    Attachment 82008
    And close to Thor, which I guess is thematically fitting.

  2. #257
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    poor Thor.

  3. #258
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,448

    Default

    Here's a bigger one from his Twitter. Gleason is pairing them up left and right sides, so Thor gets Hyperion while Jane-Val gets Venom.

    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  4. #259
    Incredible Member charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Here's a bigger one from his Twitter. Gleason is pairing them up left and right sides, so Thor gets Hyperion while Jane-Val gets Venom.

    I only know Hyperion from Hickman's run, when did he come back to the forefront in the Marvel Universe? Also whose the kid on Hulk's back?

  5. #260
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I only know Hyperion from Hickman's run, when did he come back to the forefront in the Marvel Universe? Also whose the kid on Hulk's back?
    There's a Hyperion in a Squadron Supreme of America in Avengers right now, not clear which version he and they are. The kid is Sword Master who is paired with Wave (above Thing's arm) a new Filipino superhero (both are sword-wielding Asians).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  6. #261
    Incredible Member charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There's a Hyperion in a Squadron Supreme of America in Avengers right now, not clear which version he and they are. The kid is Sword Master who is paired with Wave (above Thing's arm) a new Filipino superhero (both are sword-wielding Asians).
    Ah, now I remember; I believe Pak is introducing them in a War of The Realms spin-off (I think).

  7. #262
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Is that Blade I spot beneath Hyperions knee and at Things wrist?

    Also....what developments have transpired for Venom? I know in theory the symbiote could mimic wings at any time(and has at least in one late 90s/early 00 tale) but this looks like a mutation of sorts. Looks more permanent.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  8. #263
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Is that Blade I spot beneath Hyperions knee and at Things wrist?

    Also....what developments have transpired for Venom? I know in theory the symbiote could mimic wings at any time(and has at least in one late 90s/early 00 tale) but this looks like a mutation of sorts. Looks more permanent.
    None that lead to what's presented with Venom here in that image. Maybe it's something that'll come as a result of War of the Realms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •