Page 14 of 212 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    They didn't interfere with what he did until after he left. At the end of the day, they still published Planet X as he wrote it.
    In Supergods, he says he left because they kept interfering.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    A lot of the iconic X-Women are missing which isn't surprising since Hickman likes writing dudes more.
    You really don’t get much more iconic than Emma, Jean, and Storm.

mmm brooks said it took him a month to finish this piece...yeesh thats a long time. But going back, I wonder do the placements of the characters have any special meaning
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I guess editors sometimes do something good

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    mmm brooks said it took him a month to finish this piece...yeesh thats a long time. But going back, I wonder do the placements of the characters have any special meaning
    Could be. They said every character in it was chosen for a reason. (What reason there be be for Bill is beyond me, but I'm glad he's there. ) It stands to reason that the layout was given a lot of thought, but who knows?

does anyone think the bookend characters up front are rogue and gambit. it seems like gambit has morphed with nightcrawler and rogue morphed with colossus and magik

Powers of 10 definitely means something when the two featured characters at the forefront have multiple characters' powers.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Powers of 10 definitely means something when the two featured characters at the forefront have multiple characters' powers.
    Okay but who you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    does anyone think the bookend characters up front are rogue and gambit. it seems like gambit has morphed with nightcrawler and rogue morphed with colossus and magik
    I think they may be children of some of the characters from the future maybe.

It's possible House of X is the history, and Power of X (10) is where things are going to go. It's hard to say, it may be two books exploring the revamped history of the X-Men from two points of view.

It's also possible that Power of X (10) may be a new plot line similar to "The Twelve" and it may be 10 characters who are going to have a significant impact on the future of the X-Men. That may also be why Rachel is back to being the Phoenix outright, that makes her one of the most powerful characters in that picture.

It's so weird though, even the villains seem to be looking at the same thing all the heroes are, almost as if they are facing an opponent that they are all allied against.

Something curious about Nimrod, if you go back to the Australia days, you remember that Nimrod had an epiphany when he was first infected by Master Mold, and he decided to help the X-Men defeat Master Mold. Nimrod and Master Mold were pushed through the siege perilous and merged into Bastion. Is it possible with Nimrod and Master Mold separated in this picture, are we getting the version of Nimrod who changed his core programming and wants to ally with the X-Men.

Why are Apocalypse and Cable standing side by side almost like allies, they aren't staring each other down, they are staring down whatever everyone is facing.

I remember the hints from that earlier worded posting about two competing species vying for the same environment. Is this all the beings associated with mutants, rising to ascendancy, and allying together to make it happen.

I am curious if they will pursue a story where humans have finally crossed a line so far that the even the X-Men's enemies throw their lot in with the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Okay but who you're talking about?
    I believe he(or she) is talking about the characters that clearly seem to be mashups.

BANNED

House of X is most likely Xavier taking his position back.Most likely not in a good way.
    Power of 10 may villain 's story.Who are villains here: magneto,sinister,apocalypse, black king(alas),vulcan, nimrod,master mold,shaw(?),weapon X,azazel.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 03-23-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post

Something curious about Nimrod, if you go back to the Australia days, you remember that Nimrod had an epiphany when he was first infected by Master Mold, and he decided to help the X-Men defeat Master Mold. Nimrod and Master Mold were pushed through the siege perilous and merged into Bastion. Is it possible with Nimrod and Master Mold separated in this picture, are we getting the version of Nimrod who changed his core programming and wants to ally with the X-Men.

On that one...

Factoring in that some of these characters could be from different times/places, there's no telling. All we have to go on at the moment is appearance.

The "Reload" was very editorially directed, but they never messed with anything that was published.

I just can't even.

I'm so jaded from all the epic mega-events every year or two. I'll casually be watching to see what happens to the current iteration of the X-Men in the long run but in the meantime give me more Mr and Mrs X please.

This does not have my interest at all yet.