Page 31 of 212 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    The original quote was about Batman killing people. But yeah, he's right.
    I agree. Not sure why people are so up in arms with his quote about Batman. I'm like "you dorks are cool with Wolverine slashing apart people but ohhhhh no don't touch Batman?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Nope. But this does not mean that he can not behave like a real person.
    then you completely lose the point of the character

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I agree. Not sure why people are so up in arms with his quote about Batman. I'm like "you dorks are cool with Wolverine slashing apart people but ohhhhh no don't touch Batman?"
    ...because Wolverine being a killer is as crucial to his character as Batman not killing is to his.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Yeah, I always laugh at claims that X-Men don't kill people. Especially when comic characters say it. Like.. srsly? xD I don't buy it.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    then you completely lose the point of the character
    There is a lot of interpretation, I don't think it's worth going crazy about it. Batman from movies is more cynical and I’m ok with that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Oh, those incursions...

Which book/issue is this from?

So Hickman has done the big multiverse crashing together thing, and then putting it back together. He’s done AU stuff and time travel. My hope is that his X-men work doesn’t rely on any of that. If it’s a “secret history” kind of thing where we get some cool revelations about things in past (e.g., Morrison’s whole Weapon Plus arc), I’m great with that.

Man, I cannot wait to find out more about what Hickman has in store. I’m definitely buying into the hype, but the whole franchise really needs a shot in the arm so I’m hoping this is it. I had quit comics in the late 90s and Morrison’s run is what brought me back. So I guess I’m a mark for this.

Then again, I was a mark for the X-Force relaunch and they went and killed off my favorite X-Force character and replaced him with some annoying teen version. Hopefully they don’t whiff on this like they did on that. I’m over time travel and alternative versions of existing characters who are younger or older than they’re supposed to be.

BANNED

Maybe Hickman will finally reveal who the mole is from the Hunt for Wolverine story!

j/k

Ha. I’m a massive Wolverine fan and I didn’t even bother with all of those minis. Don’t know anything about this “mole.”

The logo is saying Schism to me an enclosed schism, the two competing species neither adapting nor dominating

After announcement Schism was my first rection for this too.

BANNED

There are too many false and overhyped relaunches that didn't change anything in the past (especially that disappointing Disassembled, Astonishing X-Men, Red/Gold) so forgive me if I am not excited over this.

The only significant events in the past 1 or 2 years was that Betsy getting back her body, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean, Prof X coming back from the dead. and all these happened in miniseries (LOL)

Old Cable coming back seem to invalid the event of Extermination.

Other than that, everything is reset again. X-Men characters never dies permanently.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-26-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Which book/issue is this from?
    Steve Rogers: Captain America #6 (I'm fairly certain)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    There are too many false and overhyped relaunches that didn't change anything in the past (especially that disappointing Disassembled, Astonishing X-Men, Red/Gold) so forgive me if I am not excited over this.

The only significant events in the past 1 or 2 years was that Betsy getting back her body, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean, Prof X coming back from the dead. and all these happened in miniseries (LOL)

Old Cable coming back seem to invalid the event of Extermination.

Other than that, everything is reset again. X-Men characters never dies permanently.
    Xavier returned in an ongoing. There’s been more significant stuff such as Jubilee being cured of her vampirism, Cable dying, O5 going back, Bishop’s return as a main Xman, return of Madrox, NM getting the TO, etc...
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-26-2019 at 09:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post

The logo is saying Schism to me an enclosed schism, the two competing species neither adapting nor dominating
    Where's that from?