Page 154 of 212 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3173

Probably because Jason Aaron is still in Marvel and it would be impolite to say "Dude, this was wrong" and he would die before admitting that Scott did something right

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Damm, Bishop was so damm close, stupid Cable and his good parenting had to get in the way.
    There should be a What if that Bishop is right

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Lol i know this is way off topic and will proably get deleted. and i understand. But remember when marvel and non x-fans were acting like we were basically birthers by saying marvel was not promoting the x-men because they didn't own all the rights and then in several interviews after they got it writers let hints drop that we were actually right. vindication does feel good as f*$(
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Probably because Jason Aaron is still in Marvel and it would be impolite to say "Dude, this was wrong" and he would die before admitting that Scott did something right
    Breevort seems most likely. But someone being too proud to admit they screwed up seems very possible

BANNED

Nobody is going to understand wtf they’re advertizing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Marvel itself keeps bringing it up, and the Cyclops was wrong narrative; earlier today, JDW said that Cyclops needed redemption for something he did before Schism and that will come up soon- almost certainly in Rosenberg's run.
    Nah, this will be his conversation with Xavier who will forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    And that's for me exactly why the Avengers need Storm on their team! They need a moral compass, because if not, they're doomed to repeat the same mistakes again and again.
    I agree but then i've never associated the avengers with morals so it doesn't seem like a good fit. They have some morals in their own books but when they get together morals is a mutant that influences their actions. So Xtermination...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm glad Marvel is promoting Hickman's run. I always thought that Morrison's run on New X-men should have been promoted in a similar way. When we have good stories with amazingly talented writers, artists, colorists, etc then we need to get folks to read the books. We need new readers. We need to show that comics can be layered and consist of complex and sophisticated themes. We need to show that comics can be intellectual and more than superhero fight books.

I am excited for Hickman's run and I hope I do not set myself up to be disappointed.

This kinda tells me this may be the direction their taking the movies in coming years. That's movie poster promoting level.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol i know this is way off topic and will proably get deleted. and i understand. But remember when marvel and non x-fans were acting like we were basically birthers by saying marvel was not promoting the x-men because they didn't own all the rights and then in several interviews after they got it writers let hints drop that we were actually right. vindication does feel good as f*$(
    You get all this from a sign advertising a new Target store opening in nyc next month?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    You get all this from a sign advertising a new Target store opening in nyc next month?
    No I mainly got it from the interview from Rob liefield where he basically said it while promoting his story before we knew what his story was. *Sigh* I will never understand why people try to attempt sarcasm before reading or researching.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Glorious. Sorry Psylocke fans, no longer Omega.

Yeah this tweet is gonna cause some meltdowns.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

He has entered the X-World. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-24-2019 at 07:58 PM.